TheUFCVeteran's Gran Turismo 7 Custom Career - Classic GT Style Progression (1000+ Races, Motorsport Journey, Missions, More)

Apologies for the delay! All the new events are done, just need to run a few tests and get some PP values. The update will be out tonight, UK time.

Okay, apologies again! The update is out now! The new Seasonal Championships sections of the Elite League and Legend League have been added to the first post in the thread. New races in existing leagues have been added to the individual and "All-in-One" documents.

Update notes:

New Legend League events:
  • King of Diamonds (8 races)

• Blue Steel (6 races)

• Splinters of the Primordial Kind (6 races)

• Gold Age (7 races)

• Drawn and Driven (6 races)

• The Loved and Quirky (6 races)

• Legendary Run of Le Mans (1 race)
---------------------------------------------------

New Exclusive League events:
  • Generational Strife (8 races)

• Aston Martin Royale (7 races)

• Peugeot (@Citroën) (6 races)

• FXX-K It (6 races)

• API Call (4 races)

• The Wolfsburg Connection (7 races)

New Unique League events:
  • Model 12 (6 races)

• Olympus Rises (5 races)

• Galactic Bestsellers (6 races)

• The Gulf (6 races)

• Perfect Pigs (6 races)

• Marvellous Madmen (10 races)

New Manufacturer League events:
  • Gallardo Trophy (6 races)

• Volvo Bonanza (6 races)

• Overlook (6 races)

• Renault Republic (6 races)

• Dodge Flow (6 races)

• Touring Kings (6 races)

New Elite League Seasonal Championships event:
  • Super Formula Shootout

New Legend League Seasonal Championships event:
  • FIA Formula 1 Heritage Championship

New Mission:
  • Eiger Nordwand All-Day Endurance

Adjustments:

The PP values for the following cars have been updated to reflect their current value after the 1.50 update for Gran Turismo 7:
  • Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18 and Shelby GT350R '16 (V8 Supercars-spec)

• Super Formula SF23 Honda/Toyota '23 (Formula 2/Formula 3-spec)

• Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 '16 (Used in the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" mission)

• Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22 (Porsche Carrera Cup/Supercup-spec)

• Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22 (MX-5 Cup-spec)

I hope you enjoy the update! This will likely be the last update for quite a while, as this career was pretty feature complete from the initial release, and this update beefs up the leagues which were lacking in events.

The main leagues will likely not ever have new events added, as to not impede in-progress playthroughs, and also to avoid altering the variety and placement balance of the events, which I think is in a good place right now, but most importantly because there are a large amount of them, and I consider the main leagues to be fully complete.

That was the intention before releasing the career, to have that completely done, in terms of number of events. The Seasonal Championships section for the Endurance League may see some additions down the line, but I'm also happy with where that is.

Other leagues, the non-mainline ones, including the new Seasonal Championships sections, will get additions most likely. Not sure how many, definitely another 3-4 at least for the Legend League, and at least a couple more for the Exclusive and Unique Leagues.

More missions will be added over time, probably in the next update, but that update may be a month or two down the line. I have quite a few missions which were cut due to time (self-imposed deadline, but needed it to be productive), they hadn't been tested yet. I'll get to testing them and adding them to the next update.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for their kind words and to those who played/are playing, I hope you enjoyed and are enjoying it!

Another shoutout to @pritchyTim for his feedback and suggestions throughout development, and for being a great friend. Always offered his ear, for every detail, whenever I info-dumped. Thank you!

Last edited:
Dude this is awesome, cannot wait to get started on it. Thank you for all your time and effort putting this together.

I think I shall add in a sponsorship section, that way I can follow the decal sponsorships I can add to my vehicles as I progress through the career.

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you enjoy it!

Great idea with the sponsorship section! Feel free to share updates on how your playthrough is going if you want!

Just a small update, in the documents, the ECU percentage for the player’s car in the Formula 1, Super Formula, and Super Formula Shootout events has been adjusted to 92%, and downforce adjustments have been explicitly prohibited to maintain balance. Unfortunately, with the AI not being at full throttle, high downforce hampers them quite a bit. To get a competitive grid with high downforce, I had to set my SF23 to 80% on the ECU.

Back