<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
Season 5 cars already revealed:

1. Ford Focus ST '06/ST170 '03 (305hp, 1200kg)
  2. BMW 330i '05 (305hp, 1400kg)
  3. Honda Civic Type R '01/'04 (305hp, 1200kg)

One more of next season's cars:

renaultclio.png

------

Thanks to Strawman Andy for the images. đź‘Ť

6 cars remaining....

Last edited:
Did a few laps low 34s , 33s possible

this makes it the track where i'll be the slower since the start of the season >_>...

Oh well i did had saved a 1.33 with the S1-s2 civic and a mid 34 with the S60, so i guess i can't just drive this damn car lol

2 focuses? sounds boring/redundant...

I'll condense them down like I have with the two Civics, since they're so similar on pace. Also considering one more FR option, but I don't know if any of the potential ones are going to be quite right.

Since the other Focus isn't a reveal anymore as such, I'll reveal another car over the weekend. Promise they get gradually more interesting from here on. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
In other news, Furi has left the series so there are now 2 open spots (1 if R35 can sort himself out a new team-mate).

I should of used the Lexus this season as i planned , the civic hasnt worked out as well as i expected

After the update the s60 and vectra improved and megane is a great surprise...

U made me curiious rolo!

After the update the s60 and vectra improved

Really? How much better?

I ran the S60 post-update and it is still a little bit too far off, so that won't be back. No idea about the Vectra though.

Last edited:
a very disappointing raceday. Been crashed into in R1 first lap and spent all the race trying to get back to no use, raced very clean and battled with all the others in one the nicest skirmishes i ever had in the BTCC only to get outgunned on the straights and passed by all...

glad this week's over.

Back