<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
The race starts at 2 EST right?

Yeah, I'll hopefully be resetting the track in about 45 minutes time, so make sure you're in my lounge by then :)

If anyone's not in by 7.10pm GMT then I'm starting without them. Wet settings mean no holdups today.

Rolo i am going to be late. Any chance I can just do the second race? Dont want to hold things up.

Yes absolutely, there'll be room for you to do Race 2. I'll have to reset the track again in between races so there's easily time to do your check :)

Got good start but just no where to go, then got tapped by someone outbraking themselves.👎 Got caught in the battle with mster and skengd, was faster and rolo just pulled away. Frustrating but 2nd still good.

Got good start but just no where to go, then got tapped by someone outbraking themselves.👎 Got caught in the battle with mster and skengd, was faster and rolo just pulled away. Frustrating but 2nd still good.

Will be having a look at R1 start. Definitely some incidents there.

Low budget team did well for being low budget.

I love this haha :)

A really bad start again. I got disconnected from the first race :( .

Real shame mate, you were going really well.

Real shame mate, you were going really well.
I know, I just have to hope that PD will have mercy on me next week :lol: .
Low budget team did well for being low budget.
Try and save some money up for next week so you don't have to end up being lapped. But you did good considering that you was on an extremely tight budget.
Look on the bright side, at least PD didn't pick you to be randomly disconnected from the server :sly: .

Me and Andy - Andy beat me in Race 2 by 0.040 :ouch:

Good racing.👍 Silly mistake by me on lap 8 let you get my draft again, no idea why I lost two seconds because of it.:crazy: Surprised I won - we both scored equal points. Who got the fastest lap?
Look on the bright side, at least PD didn't pick you to be randomly disconnected from the server :sly: .

Was unlucky, would of been good result for you and the Honda points. Always next round.👍

I really enjoyed racing with all of you yesterday. For anyone I hit I am sorry didn't mean to. I am still low budget but I am really close to being at specs.

I imagine everyone will be cleaner at Trial Mountain, since we're back in the dry. Not sure if I'll do a wet race next season.

I really enjoyed racing with all of you yesterday. For anyone I hit I am sorry didn't mean to. I am still low budget but I am really close to being at specs.

add me to the friends let's race and trai togheter when you're around :) i'll send you a couple costy cars to sell if i can 👍

For you're pace in race 1 on sports hard's it was actually pretty good, considering you haven't done 4 rounds + testing too. Hope you can get more money and start working you're way up the gird.👍

Back