<- BTCC-4 -> - SEASON COMPLETE - Strawman__Andy is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,917 comments
oh damn :embarrassed:

the i guess i just misunderstood the pit window... can we get it ealier this week? hearing it in the room is risky and i usually pit after others pitted to be safe lol

oh damn :embarrassed:

the i guess i just misunderstood the pit window... can we get it ealier this week? hearing it in the room is risky and i usually pit after others pitted to be safe lol

It's always in the OP

No pit window at monza? Just got to pit in?

Yup, 1 pit stop is mandatory, but do it whenever you like. With a drying track it would be silly to restrict your stops.

Racing:Inter and :Rain tyres are allowed, but your dry compound must be Sports:Soft, otherwise you will be disqualified from the race.

Strawman Andy
Yeah it dry's about 10% per lap with one car, that was starting with 75%. I did 2:20(65-55%), then 2:15(55-45%), 2:11(45-35%), 2:08(35-25%), 2:06 (25-15%), 2:04.640 (14-4%)
Theres my times, but I thought sport softs were only allowed so just used them for those times. Not perfect laps, was first test run.👍

they could a few years ago. ask schumy.

That was a drive-thru penalty.:P They changed the rules after they noticed that they could do that. It was the FIA's fault, they told Schumi to serve the drive-thru within 3 laps and he did it on the last, was fine back then but today its illegal.:)

Rolo's strickter than FIA, lol

Btw i'm so slow her at monza... 3 seconds slower than last year mazda in the dry...
O_O

Nova. Killa any times from you?

Rolo's strickter than FIA, lol

Btw i'm so slow her at monza... 3 seconds slower than last year mazda in the dry...
O_O

Nova. Killa any times from you?

BMWs always really slow at Monza, and even slower in the wet conditions.

There isn't much I can do about the BMWs lack of straight line speed in general, because to add more power to it would make checks impossible. Because BMW is the heaviest car, you always have to go in first, so once I put the power back down to 305 during checks it would kick you lot out.

My only suggestion for future seasons perhaps is that we switch the tyre wear to Fast. I know this would benefit the FR cars and harm the FF cars, but then what I would do is cut the power of the FR cars by 10-30hp so that, yes, over the one lap the FR cars would be disadvantaged more, but over the course of a race would gain more time back through better tyre wear. It's the only way to assist the FR cars while keeping checks possible. Perhaps this would also mean lengthening the races to 30 minutes each to really feel the effects of the change.

Sign me up for the next race psn:minde1974 Car Mazda alteza

Done 👍 One space left.

Any progress in finding a new team-mate 35?

Last edited:
My bad :P. meant 2:05....

This makes a bit more sense now :P

I did sone low 2.07 so i guess i can get in mid 2.06... Awfully slower than u killa but sounds a lil better!

Also my car behaves like adream on wet! Faster than andy time or in par with them from my tests!

This makes a bit more sense now :P

I did sone low 2.07 so i guess i can get in mid 2.06... Awfully slower than u killa but sounds a lil better!

Also my car behaves like adream on wet! Faster than andy time or in par with them from my tests!

A wet dream?!?!:ill: Runs away!:eek:

azidahaka

I did the times as race conditions, plus used sport softs and was first try - I need to try wet tyres to get idea of time differences.👍

Back