• 4,056 comments

Have you voted yet?

• Yes

• No, but I will be

• No and I'm not going to

• I can't - I don't live in the US

• Other - specify in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh now there's a press to release his health records. Should have been done of Biden and Trump before the running.

Like I mentioned before, both of them are passed retirement age. Especially wealthy individuals that should sit back and enjoy the rest of their lives. Same as restrictions in certain jobs where weight, age and abilities factor in performing certain duties. Representing a whole country should have certain over age restrictions and mental fitness as well.
Not just age minimum, USA residency and whether a person was born in the USA or not(if I remember from Social Studies class :lol:).

Oh now there's a press to release his health records. Should have been done of Biden and Trump before the running.

Like I mentioned before, both of them are passed retirement age. Especially wealthy individuals that should sit back and enjoy the rest of their lives. Same as restrictions in certain jobs where weight, age and abilities factor in performing certain duties. Representing a whole country should have certain over age restrictions and mental fitness as well.
Not just age minimum, USA residency and whether a person was born in the USA or not(if I remember from Social Studies class :lol:).
The retirement age in the USA is 67, so only one of them has passed retirement age, Harris could serve two terms and be only a year over.

The retirement age in the USA is 67, so only one of them has passed retirement age, Harris could serve two terms and be only a year over.
He's talking about Joe Biden, not Kamala Harris. Biden did release his medical records though.

Back