2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 4,027 comments
Screenshot-20241015-113438-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The rat bitch is just completely gone. Cooked. No queda nada. This is all the bitch can muster. It's pathetic. What does it say about Republicans that they're so beholden to this broken bitch?
Yeah he looks like he's having a good time. "Where's the music?"

Screenshot-20241015-113438-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The rat bitch is just completely gone. Cooked. No queda nada. This is all the bitch can muster. It's pathetic. What does it say about Republicans that they're so beholden to this broken bitch?
The link is going nowhere for me. Is there anywhere else to view the clip?

The link is going nowhere for me. Is there anywhere else to view the clip?
Wow, yeah, it appears that user no longer exists on BlueSky. Weird. Possibly a bug.

I'll do some googling to see if I can find a tweet or Threads post from the credited individual.

Edit: It doesn't appear to be on Threads. There's content from the interview but not that and I can scroll a bit before it wants me to sign in (I'm not registered). Without a video to refer to I don't have any keywords for a Google search and I can't reliably browse Twitter without an account.

Edit: God damn, that's wild. I search "trump micklethwait wall street journal acyn twitter" and this pops up as the first result.

It's the top clip. It should play without redirecting to Twitter. The bottom clip redirects and isn't the clip to which I previously responded.

Last edited:
Once again these conservatives are trying to get away with restricting the voting rights of legal US citizens. Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen knowingly violated a long standing order that any purge of voter rolls must be COMPLETED 90 days before a general election is held. His purge STARTED 84 days from the date of the general election.

US District Judge Anna Manasco ruled that those people must be reinstated to the voter rolls in 3 days. She wrote:

For decades, federal law has given states a hard deadline to complete systematic purges of ineligible persons from voter rolls: no later than ninety days before a federal election. This year, Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen blew the deadline when he announced a purge program to begin eighty-four days before the 2024 General Election

There is no level too low for these conservatives to stoop to in order to try and limit voter participation in elections. John Oliver dedicated the main segment of his show last Sunday night to various tricks conservatives are trying to use to eliminate LEGALLY registered voters. It should hit Youtube tomorrow and it is a must watch.

My votes have been cast.

I voted for precisely one Republican, Mike Turner, my federal representative, because I know people who know and work with him regularly and say he's a great guy, and he's done a wonderful job of maintaining Wright Patt's relevance as a very important Air Force base and the largest employer in the Dayton region. He's the chairman of the House intelligence committee and stays personally involved at Wright Patt and in Dayton.

Last edited:
Back