@ Suzuka Circuit in GSR Spirit. ^_~
GTP_CAMikaze

GTPlanet Clio Cup Series

Round #6
Seattle Circuit

Track Map credits - AMG.
Banner Credits - mnm_bmx

Hot-Lap Qualifying, 9 Lap Sprint Race and 13 Lap Feature Race

Sunday, December 2nd, 2007 @ Midnight(24:00) GMT (7:00 pm EST)

The second half of the Clio Cup season begins in the northwestern part of the United States and the street circuit going around the many parts of the city of Seattle.

This course may be even tougher than the Monte Carlo streets because it features a uphill street section with a few jumps as you go along, followed by a technical section that could rough you up harder than being in a mosh pit at a grunge concert, and then a high speed avenue section thats pretty much equal to if not greater than the rush that you get after drinking a double espresso!:eek::crazy: Makes me wonder if the rallying term 'car breaker' is appropiate for this track.

Personally speaking, I like Maxwell House myself...:D

:eek:

:Makes a break for it before getting hit by numerous paper and styrofoam cups filled with coffee::ouch::embarrassed::dopey:

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by the GTP Clio Cup officials. Any and all questions should be directed to the GTP Clio Cup officials(CAMikaze and RACECAR) and they will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.
All drivers must run at the specified Tires, Top Speed, Weight and Horsepower settings for each round.

All Other Standard Online Racing Rules apply.
  • No Cheating, Hybrids, or any funny stuff like that. Run the car according to the Specifications please.
  • Try and keep two wheels on the road at all times. No shortcuts.
  • No wall-riding. It slows you down.
  • TCS and/or ACS is allowed IF DESIRED, but NOT mandatory.
  • Discussion of the split times is allowed but the full lap and race times are not be mentioned in the thread until the results have been posted and made official. Doing so will subject the driver to a time penalty to be added on to the qualifying and/or race time.
  • Times must be submitted by PM to CAMikaze and RACECAR by the Deadline listed. Otherwise a time penalty of 1 second for every minute after the deadline it is sent in by will be assesed to the Qualifying and Race times. Should the time submission not be sent in to the GTP Clio Cup Stewards by 2 hours after the deadline has passed, the times sent in after then will not be counted in the results.

Car Specifications
Power: 261 HP (-11), Weight: 1058 kg (-8), Top Speed: 260 km/h (0), Tires: RH/RH only

Qualifying Specifications
Arcade Mode >>> Time Trial >>> City Courses >>> Seattle Circuit >>> Normal >>> Select Car

Sprint Race Specifications
Arcade Mode >>> Single Race >>> City Courses >>> Seattle Circuit >>> Normal >>> Select Car
Transmission: MT or AT, Driving Aids: Your Choice, Tires: Racing: Hard, Difficulty: At least +5
Race Options: Arcade: No. of Laps: 9, Tire Wear: Mild, Driving Aids: Your Choice, Penalty: Forced Pit Entry, Time Limit: None

Feature Race Specifications
Arcade Mode >>> Single Race >>> City Courses >>> Seattle Circuit >>> Normal >>> Select Car
Transmission: MT or AT, Driving Aids: Your Choice, Tires: Racing: Hard, Difficulty: At least +5
Race Options: Arcade: No. of Laps: 13, Tire Wear: Mild, Driving Aids: Your Choice, Penalty: Forced Pit Entry, Time Limit: None

Please make sure you send your Times formatted this way. It'll make it easier, and we'll be good.;)
Code:
Driver(Country): [Your name and country here]
Car #: [Your car # here]
Team: [The team you're racing for here]

Qualifying: [Your fastest Qualifying lap time here]

Sprint Race
Total Time: [The time it took for you to complete the race]
Best Lap: [Your fastest race lap]
AI Settings: [The level you had the AI race at and what tire settings you gave the AI]

Feature Race
Total Time: [The time it took for you to complete the race]
Best Lap: [Your fastest race lap]
AI Settings: [The level you had the AI race at and what tire settings you gave the AI]

A couple more notes before we get things going here.

• Some Ground Rules: Seattle is another Street Circuit like Monaco, so there not much in the way of room for error in some spots. Reason is that the with of the track varies by location. Just remember to keep the car away from the walls if at all possible.;) Also...
  • A couple of Rules Changes are going into effect starting with this round First off, Rule 5.32 has been changed to read as follows; "The settings for the AI must be at least Level +5 and on Racing: Hard tires."
  • Rule Change #2 deals with the Points Table for the Nations Cup competition. The points paid off in that competition will now be 15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1. This will give some of the teams a better chance at scoring some points in the competition since there was a fifth team added a few rounds ago.
  • Again regarding submitting your times, for the Clio Cup Season once you have submitted your times, they're locked in and can not be changed. If you believe you can do better, hold off on sending the times in until you believe you cannot do any better or don't think you would have any more time to try to set a faster time. And make sure you PM your final times to myself(CAMikaze) and RACECAR before the race deadline so that you don't get asessed any penalties. ;)👍

And with all that said...

Good luck, and good racing to all of you!:sly:👍​

GTPCC_results.jpg

Round6Qualifying.jpg

Round6Sprint.jpg

Round6Feature.jpg

ranhammerR34 finished the race he submitted 1 lap behind the leading car. I have decided to add his fastest race lap time and another 2 seconds onto his total race time to give it a more accurate representation of his race if he were able to run the complete race. I hope you all understand this. :)

GTPCC_standings.jpg

Round6DriversPoints.jpg

Round6IndependentPoints.jpg

Round6TeamPoints.jpg

Round6NationsCupPoints.jpg

Sorry that I have been out of pocket for sooo long, but I had another wicked case of RL! I hope to be the spoiler for this round.

Welcome back daddy-o. ;) Dunno if you had time to put in some racing yesterday during Thanksgiving like I did. I'm looking forward to see how you'll do.

Yes welcome back daddy-o. 👍
Some splits:

T1 - 31'820

T2 - 1'15.306

Happy racing,
nige

Seems it's all quiet on the Western US Clio Cup front...:nervous:

I was wondering how you're all doing so far in this round. Earlier tonight, I just beat my current Sprint Race time by about 2 seconds, but had no luck in bettering my Qualifying and Feature Race times. And I just missed bettering the latter by a couple of tenths!:indiff: Also, it seems like I got a good plan of attack for when I go into turns 12 and 13(the Stadium Bus Stop chicane).:sly:

Sorry all, but I just dont have any time anymore.
I may be back if everything settles down.
But if not, look out for me on GT5.:)

Sorry all, but I just dont have any time anymore.
I may be back if everything settles down.
But if not, look out for me on GT5.:)
Last time I checked, you were leading the Independent Cup standings Sammi. I hate to see you lose it if you couldn't make it for the rest of the series. :(

But if it is you're decision, I'll kindly respect it with no hard feelings. You are welcome back anytime during the remainder of the season. :)

***REMINDER***

Times for this round without penalty are due by Midnight, GMT tonight. Not including myself, I have about 3 times submitted right now. I hope to see a lot more come time the deadline passes.

Time submitted to CAMikaze
The race did went well during the weekend, no problem at all. :) But i has something weird happened during the feature race. Like i get only 191 a spec points during that race because (i think) the RS200 didn't showed up. Well it was a good race none the less 👍

Hi guys!.
Did any one else have to pit for tyres on the main race?
By lap ten mi front left tyre is smoking red.
I hope that i am not the only one........ :(

No! My fronts were orange by the last lap!!! Decided to stay out so no pit stops for me 👍

nige

Well i didn't pit either. Preserved my tires quite well actually. My front left tire almost become red at the last few corners of the last lap. Only lost a few seconds, but it was still better than to waste time pitting in.... :D

Sorry, no times again from me! I am afraid that RL got in the way again.

Ain't it a b;tch when that happens? It looks like I am just not caring, and binning the series in favour of the Historics and the WES, but I am not. Haven't even got a time yet for the historics either. :ouch:

Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Neil

I polish my "finger smoothness" and i was able to finish the main race without pit in.....
now to submitt my times.

Done! times in.....good luck to everyone

OKies then, that makes it 9-ish. And it's just about 2 hours until the deadline arrives. Hope to see more times soon. :D

Times sent and GT4 problems for PS3 NTSC owners are continuing 👎:ouch::dunce: ... thank god for the back up quarterback... a PS2 that's 6 years old! :dunce::dopey: :sly::lol: Also what's even more awesome... I have Wireless again! :D --- Randy

***RESULTS POSTED***

Congrats to nige and Redwings for showing up on the podium for all the session in this round and a BIG round of applause please for Fantomas40 on becoming the latest...
*****Clio Cup 5-Star Driver*****
...with his sweep of the top spots and fastest laps for this round. :D:tup:

Fantomas40 - Oh I so nearly pipped you in the Sprint race. Good racing 👍
Fantastic Qualifying time from you as well :crazy:

A big well done to all the racers. Perhaps we could see a few more splits in Round 7. For me personally it makes it more interesting IMO 👍

nige

Fantomas40 - Oh I so nearly pipped you in the Sprint race. Good racing 👍
Fantastic Qualifying time from you as well :crazy:

A big well done to all the racers. Perhaps we could see a few more splits in Round 7. For me personally it makes it more interesting IMO 👍

nige

You are right, more splits = more efforts.....for us...the slower drivers.
BTW: my ps2 is still holding......but every time it sounds more awfull(ps2).
If by any chance it die during round 7....i just want to say; A sido un placer correr con ustedes.

***Championship Standings Posted***
And from the looks of things we could have the Team and Nations Cup Championships clinched in the next round or two. Over on the individuals side, SammiTogueGirl's absence from Seattle this round Makes the Independent Cup championship a closer race with the possibility of more contenders for that title. And in the Drivers Championship, Fantomas40's 5 Star performance vaults him past Carlito to take the lead in the standings due also in part to Carlito's abscence from the race. nige also takes over the third place spot from SammiTogue Girl while RACECAR places himself in striking distance for a chance to go for the podium for the season standings.

BTW: my ps2 is still holding......but every time it sounds more awfull(ps2).
If by any chance it die during round 7....i just want to say; A sido un placer correr con ustedes.
Well then, here's hoping it can hold up for the rest of the season unless you are able to purchase a new PS2 or PS3 unit soon or you get the current one fixed up properly.:sly:👍

Also, what does 'A sido un placer correr con ustedes' mean in English? I can't say that I'm too fluent in Spanish.:embarrassed:

Well, I've actually still got a chance for a good finish on the Clio cup drivers championship

Wow..... I'm 7th Overall and 3rd in the Independent championship standings. Its been a good season so far, i have beaten a few veterans here as i never entered any other race series yet. Hopefully i can keep this up and may even clinch the independent championship by the end of the season! :D

Well also congrats to the others as to making it this far during the season, its a great series to race and have an even playing field (but the Hungarians are really going to run away in the series) Well lets hope when GT5 comes out, we would meet each other again ;)

Well lets hope when GT5 comes out, we would meet each other again ;)
Yeah. Only this time, it'll be online against each other.:D:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back