--- GTTCC sign-up ---

Right, I have returned from my travels and have found the time to start some sign-ups, testing and figure out a set of rules. So, here goes.

GTTCC.png

Grand Turismo Touring Car Cup

General info:

-7 Rounds
1 week HotlapA
1 week HotlapB
-The result of a round will be the total of hotlaps A and B.
-Each round will be on one track.

-2 test rounds to be arranged in the following weeks.
- TR 1 : suzuka west circuit.
- TR 2 : apricot hill reverse.
Each test round will last 10 days with a 3 day break to the next test.

-Each hotlap will be 1 fast lap in free run in GT mode.

-Week starts on Monday, with times to be sent via PM by 11.59pm GMT on Sunday

-There is NO HP penalty for joining the series part way through the season.

-All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by GTTCC officials. Any and all questions should be directed to GTTCC officials (more officials are needed, PM me if interested) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manor.

-GTTCC officials are allowed to race, any other racer envolved in the season has the right to request screenshots or replays from the officials and vice versa.

-All drivers must run at the specified weight (1300kg) and horsepower (no more than 300) settings provided by GTTCC for each round.

General rules:

- Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
-No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications given by the GTTCC.
-you must keep at least 2 wheels on course. Long races may include a few small mistakes, but absolutely NO shortcuts.
-No wall-riding.
-Any decisions made by GTTCC officials or 3rd party reps are final.

Hotlaps A and B

-single hotlap in GT mode in free run mode.
-R1(front)/R2(back) tyres must be used for both hotlaps.
-ASM and TCS can be on or off at any setting.
-Laps MUST be clean, no collisions no matter how small are acceptable.
-Points: 25pts - 20pts - 18pt - 15pt - 14pt - 13pt...12,11,10 etc...
-A 5 second penalty shall be given for not participating in 1 of the 2 hotlaps.

Championship deciders:

-Number of race wins
-Number of pole positions
-Number of second places
-Number of third places etc.

Classes:

-Everyone will race in the same class using the same specifications.
-Different racers will have different ratings.
Ratings:

-Tuner : this class is for members of tuning groups on GTP forums.
-Advanced : this is for people who have participated in 3 or more other championships on GTP.
-Novice : For people with less than 3 other seasons under their belt.

- All of these classes will have individual winners each round and at the end of the season.

Car specifications:

- The car you use must fit into the category of either coupe, saloon or hatchback.
- The car may be new, used or a prize car. If it is new or used it must not cost any more than 60,000 Cr.
- The car must have its weight adjusted using weight loss and ballast to exactly 1300Kg.
- The car must not be producing any more than 300Hp, take the power reading from the car settings screen at the track.
-The car may only have semi-racing suspension and R1(front)/R2(back) tyres, any other upgrades may be purchased so as to be tuned up and optimize performance.
- If any one car is considerably faster (by deafault) a further weight ballast or power ballast may be enforced.
- The car may be FR, FF, FWD, RR, MR.
- All cars must have their tuning settings PMed to myself or another GTTCC official on the week after test round 2 ending on the sunday at 11:59 GMT.

Signing up:

-To sign up you must use the template below and post your sign-up.
- Each class will have different number layouts. Tuners must use a number the goes garage abreviation/digit/digit... e.g - MFT99
- Advanced racers will use the format digit/digit... e.g - 11
- Novice racers will use the format digit/digit/digit... e.g - 111

Template:

GTP username :
Class : (tuner/advanced/novice)
Car number : (as shown above)
Car choice :

Season Schedule:

1: Tskuba
2: Infineon stock car course
3: El capitan
4: Fuiji speedway 90's
5: Nordshleife
6: Twin Ring motegi Road Course reverse
7: Laguna Seca

TR 1: Suzuka west course
TR 2: Apricot hill raceway reverse

The whole concept of this series is to get everyone tuning their settings to go quicker, I think that for some of us that will be a struggle, hense the extensive testing. If enough people sign up and take part... this series could be very, very good. Also, if anyone is interested in being a GTTCC official please PM me, no one will not be accepted, but there are a limited number of places.

Test rounds will be posted by monday evening but sign-ups will start of... now.

thank you all.

Oscar.

Last edited:
GTP username : LancerEvo7GSR
Class : Tuner
Car number : ECT44
Car choice : ECT MR2 GTTCC (Toyota MR2 GT-S '97) with 296 HP and 1300 kg exactly.

Last edited:
phew... was beggining to think this was dead :s my sign up will be up later as soon as i pick my car... will be something i havent tested in yet. Should be fun.

Thanks,

Oscar.

By the way, just a suggestion, make the tuners number your tuning garage abbreviation followed by a 2-digit number. That way we can represent our garages.

Lancer? would you be interested in being an official for the GTTCC, your knowledge would most probably be very useful for a newbie like myself. :)

thanks,

Oscar.

just use the template... all of the racing knowhow and stuff like that will be re-explained and covered in the test rounds.

Oscar.

GTP username : oscarhardwick
Class : novice
Car number : 160
Car choice : BMW 330i, tuned to 293 BHP, SR suspension, correct tyres, rest of tuning TBC.

I will get in on this

GTP username: race'emhard
class: novice
number: 983
car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 challenge edition (I will come back with specs)

hmmm... will the suzuki get to 1300kg? and im not sure if it fits the regulations... will have to look over it.

Oscar.

EDIT: the car does not fit the car specifications as it is not a coupe, saloon or hatchback... please re-select your car.

Last edited:
hmmm... will the suzuki get to 1300kg? and im not sure if it fits the regulations... will have to look over it.

Oscar.

EDIT: the car does not fit the car specifications as it is not a coupe, saloon or hatchback... please re-select your car.

fine, I will use some good old fashion Americana, Ford Mustang GT.

pretty much any sedan, coupe, or hatchback with a power to weight ratio of 4.3?

Last edited:
forget the Mustang, BMW 120D (pick up the slack for diesels)

something else, I was thinking about getting a Tacoma and modding that to specs to see how it does. I won't enter that, I just think that would be very unique

I would like to join one... But is it owkey if I have to leave some races???

GTP Username : KidrauhlM5
Class : Novice
Car Number : 175
Car Choice : BMW 330i

Thanks and can't wait for the practice session to be kick off!!!

I'd like to join.

GTP username : Mad Max 3
Class : novice
Car number : 777
Car choice : Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) 2002

well... that ticks the 2 more sign ups, I will set up a thread to discuss the first round of testing, it will take me a while to get it all posted right, so in the mean time, start testing, the track is shown in the OP.

thanks all,

Oscar.

GTP Username: TheStig13
Class: Novice
Number: 995
Car choice: Mitsubishi Galant VR4, tuned by TheStig13, with exactly 300hp and 1300kg (or a DeLorean with 297hp and 1300kg)

Here is a picture of the Galant (livery done in MS Paint)]
Stig 13 Galant.JPG

Last edited:
GTP username : C-ZETA
Class : Novice
Car number : 001
Car choice : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03

Last edited:
Back