(SOLVED) Unable to get in car at garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaldronthesage
Got a 300zxtt and I cant get into my baby. I go to the menu and all i get is:
Favs, Demo, Description, and close. What the deuce...im just sitting here and i cant play.... anyone else have a prob where they cant get into a car in their garages?

anyone have this prob?

Last edited:
I know you can get in cars at the start of a race. (It should be in the bottom right hand corner of the event select screen) Maybe that will work?

@ Zaldronthesage - I know your anxious to get going in GT5, but that doesn't give you license to double post if no one has answered your question within just a few minutes. Be patient.

TB
@ Zaldronthesage - I know your anxious to get going in GT5, but that doesn't give you license to double post if no one has answered your question within just a few minutes. Be patient.

yesa massa, thanks for the feedback above, will try this.

Got a 300zxtt and I cant get into my baby. I go to the menu and all i get is:
Favs, Demo, Description, and close. What the deuce...im just sitting here and i cant play.... anyone else have a prob where they cant get into a car in their garages?

anyone have this prob?

Have you set it to online status (share with friends) ? , if you have then you can't drive it , i found this out with my Mustang Mach 1 , simply remove it from online status and you should be able to get the option to drive it:tup:If you haven't set it online then i can't help with that

Yeah i think this was the prob, only thing is that I cannot seem to undo this now due to network probs...lemmy try this out

Have you set it to online status (share with friends) ? , if you have then you can't drive it , i found this out with my Mustang Mach 1 , simply remove it from online status and you should be able to get the option to drive it:tup:If you haven't set it online then i can't help with that

WOO it worked! YOU ARE A GOD, thank you so much !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do NOT ignore the staff again.

TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back