Dijital Majik - Latest: CT230R, Kenmeri Skyline

GTP_Majik / Majik893
As a total photography noob, I'm using GT5 to learn some basic skills, so I'd love to hear feedback and constructive critisism if you have any.

I thought I'd start proceedings with a little drifting around the 'Ring in a RUF BTR:

NrburgringNordschleife_14.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_10.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_13.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_12.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_11.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_9.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_8.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite RUF models so, I'm already inclined to say "Great photos!" A few suggestions I'd make are to play around with the values a bit more, as well as the filters....you can end up with some really fantastic and stylish shots, given you have the right car.

Again, great start to the gallery and because I'm a bit shameless, check out my gallery. :lol: 👍

Nice start! Your photos are quite good, I do have a couple of tips though... on a couple you've got quite an extreme tilt to the photos, so just back off the angle a little bit... it makes it more difficult to see what's going on. The first and particularly the last one are the offenders here. And secondly, just watch the framing a little bit so that your cars aren't too close to the edge of the frame. Numbers 4 and 6 feel to me like they need to be framed a little bit to the right and left, respectively, so that the car isn't so close to the edge of the image.
My absolute favourite shot is number 7, lots of action, nice drift angle and a well framed shot! I think it'd be perfect if it was zoomed out a touch, but it's pretty darn good as it is. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the tips guys, it all makes complete sense and I'll definitely bare it in mind for future shots in my journey to become a better photographer. Photographing scenery in Japan with a pocket camera (on auto settings) last year got me interested in photography, and playing with GT5 has made me decide to take it up in the real world as well.

Here are some shots I took the before the RUF shoot, as always feedback appreciated.

TsukubaCircuit2-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

FujiSpeedwayF_4.jpg

FujiSpeedwayF_2.jpg

FujiSpeedwayF.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_3.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_2.jpg

These two would have to be my favorites. The first one has a clever use of the sepia filter, giving it a nice vintage feel. The Miura shot is all about the Miura, it's the first thing you notice and pretty the only thing you notice.

Well done. 👍

Back