Payup's CAR PALACE

YouBetterPayup
Hello All!! Like most of you on here, I want all the FAST cars:crazy:
I am creating a trophy room for all the FGTs, X1s and LM class race cars with 0 miles and/or 0 wins. I know some cars like the GT-One, Bentley & R8s ARE VERY RARE with 0 miles, but if you have one of these cars, I will give you 2 cars for that 1 .

At this point, I am only intersted in used LM race cars, FGTs and X1s that are brand new or have 0 wins. Having performed the Engine & Chasis restorations is a huge plus & I will give you back a LM car in its fully restored contition as well. Straight out of the CD, will get the same conditioned car in return from me.

I am an honest trader so you will get the cars we have agreed upon.

WANTING

Here is the list of cars I am looking for, in order of preference:

GT-One 0 miles
Bentley Speed 8 0 miles

FGT ALL COLORs 0 wins & low mileage

2003 C60 0 miles
2004 C60 0 miles
2005 C60 0 miles if possible or 0 wins

Nissan R390 Race car 0 wins
RX8 LM Race Car 0 wins

AVAILABLE

My Cars:

I have the cars listed below availabe for trading at the moment:

BRAND NEW_________Zero mileage cars:

X1 Proto
X1 White
Mazda 787b Race Car
Peugot 905 Race Car
Peugot 908 Matmut Race Car
1970 Chaparal 2J Race Car
Sauber C9 Race Car
2006 Lexus Bandai SC430
1967 Ferrari 330 P4
LP640 Supervolice fully maxxed
GTLM Race Car
GTML Test car
Ferrari Enzo
Minolta 88cv

Used cars with 0 wins:

Corvette C5 Race car 0 wins FULLY RESTORED!!
BMW V12 Race Car 0 wins
2005 Audi Race Car 0 wins
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race car 0 wins 1 switched 1,354.3 miles 1999 Lister Storm V12 0 wins can send on Tuesday
Escudo 0wins
2009 R8 LMS Playstaion ed. race car 0 wins FULLY RESTORED!!
2005 Audi R8 Race car 0 wins
Bentley 8 0 wins
GT-One 0 wins

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a 77 Lancia Stratos Rallye Car w/0km? Took me a really long time and a lot of trades to find a 0km example, but I've decided to pass it on. Please let me know. I'd be interested in either X1, or the Peugot 905 Race Car.

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR fully modded 0 miles for Sauber C9
Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09 maxxed 0 miles for R89 Race car
2009 ZR1RM maxxed 0 miles for 1967 Chaparal 2D Race Car

Got a esperante gtr-1 race car '98 686km (dont know if its the same as LM?) for proto X1?

I have the Viper SRT10 ACR maxed out. R3 tires to the 20k racing transmission. Everything. Would you trade for the Viper GTSR team oreca? Im really looking for a C5R if you can get ahold of one of them. If my car is not enough, send me a PM we can work something out.

I'd like a White X1 and Suzuki Escudo for the F10, F2007 and FGT Red. Thanks

^^ Is the Viper 0 miles?

I don't have the Oreca R8 just yet or the C5 Vette.

They are on my short list

Its got like 2 races on it, its not broke in fully yet. I was talking about the GTSR you said you have in your original post. My Viper ACR for your Viper GTSR. Let me know

Hey man I have a 0 mile Vettel X1, I'm also collecting some LM RC's without miles so check out my list and let's see whats up. That '01 Mobil 1 nsx seems like a pretty rare 0 mile standard car I'd like to have.

^^ I will give you a copy of the Mobil 1 NSX, but it is in my main ID which is slow to get cars out from right now.

I will gladly do the trade but its gonna be a few days, if you can be patient.

I need to push out the latest & greatest acquisitions, which are the NSX-R & 350Z Race cars with 0 wins. GOT BOTH OF THEM to show up in UCD last night wooohooooo lol

Last edited:
Many thanks for the successful trade man.......the 2J is exactly what i was needing :)
+1 Rep.

Broonba

Back