Rx-7 lm race car colors thread

sharpshooter308
Thanks to a good friend i believe i now have them all. im listing here the guys im seing visit this thread so we can start sending out to other collectors =) Thanks for your teamwork guys

I now have all RX-7 LM Race Car colors spread over 4 slots:

sharpshooter308
GREEN
WHITE (0.0miles)

puck-fecker308
BLUE (0.0miles)
BLACK (0.0miles)

Dale_Gribble308
YELLOW (0.0miles
FTO Super Touring WHITE (0.0miles)

Ralph_Wiggum308
RED (0.0miles)
ORANGE (0.0miles)
SILVER (0.0miles)
FTO Super Touring RED (0.0miles)

Last edited:
I am looking for silver, yellow, and orange also. Not sure orange is out there yet. I have a sliver zero mile impreza but no other colors.

=( im gonna cry. noone has these rx-7s i wan them more than anything.
Buz nothing i have will persuade you. im not even going to trade the cars when i get them

=( im gonna cry. noone has these rx-7s i wan them more than anything.
Buz nothing i have will persuade you. im not even going to trade the cars when i get them

Then how do you expect to get them?! :odd:

You just posted whoever had them to trade you for them. :ouch: :lol:

Good luck and hope someone is nice enough to help you out. 👍

Then how do you expect to get them?! :odd:

You just posted whoever had them to trade you for them. :ouch: :lol:

Good luck and hope someone is nice enough to help you out. 👍

i guess you miss read what he wrote!

he means once he gets them. he's not going to trade them:idea:

i guess you miss read what he wrote!

he means once he gets them. he's not going to trade them:idea:

I guess you missed MY point. Who's going to WANT to trade with him in the FIRST place. :crazy:

Once he gets what HE wants, screw the people who helped him get it in the FIRST place?! Forget what they want now that he got what he wanted?! What if the guy he just traded with needed more colors? DOH! :ouch:

If I had them, which I don't, I would trade with him - because I'm not a hoarder. I don't care about who has them or not - its a frigging game. :lol:

However, others don't share that view and its okay. I'm just saying. With what he posted, its not helping his case IMHO. :D

I'm not a member of the bad boy club either. 👍

This is SPARTA!
no seriously this is the marketplace... let him get what he wants?

don't know where is all the fuzz about we are here to trade and like i told him earlier pm me no problem if he wants that rx7 in colors i will trade them if he gots what i want

I have the orange and green one. I will also trade any other car for a different colored RX-7. Name your car, I might have it.

Send me a PM if you want to trade.

I have the orange and green one. I will also trade any other car for a different colored RX-7. Name your car, I might have it.

maybe a red impreza lol was joking this is not my thread sorry lol

no dude it came of wrong. buz has everyone n im just saying i wont be a dik n sart a thread invating on the pl hes tradeing with for non rx-7 cars ya know..?i will just trade on this post where ppl are collecting RX-7s like me and spread them to us enthusiasts =)

SS i can trade in 18 hours (reset
i can offer white, blur or red for ur orange =)

Thanks bro
-sharp

no dude it came of wrong. buz has everyone n im just saying i wont be a dik n sart a thread invating on the pl hes tradeing with for non rx-7 cars ya know..?i will just trade on this post where ppl are collecting RX-7s like me and spread them to us enthusiasts =)

I apologize for thread-jacking and thread-crapping on your thread. It was not my intention. I misunderstood you and even then should have just kept my trap shut. :ouch:

I will let you and others enjoy your trading without my commentary. Again, I'm sorry man and I hope you get them all! 👍

Back