C-ZETA's Video Gallery. Featured, 7, SC430 and 147...twice.

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 2 comments
England
Bromley
V16T91
E0nLeader
Hey there! I thought I would create a video gallery of my GT5 adventures, which will be seen here on the front page.

Here are the videos I have provided to you so far.

This is a video of the R10 TDI Stealth Model at Trial Mountain in the GT All Stars event. This one went much better than I thought it would, it was all over even before the end of the first lap...

This video shows an on board lap of the Nurburgring GP/F circuit in the Ferrari F10. This lap was a 1:32.5 or something like that, I forgot the time... :boggled:

This is my 'Nissan GT Auto Silvia' tune I have released in my tuning garage, ZedTunes. (Check it out in the tuning forum.) This is a showcase of the car, around Tokyo R246 and also done in all of the available views on the car.

This is a video of my custom track, 'Alaska Special Stage', which can be found on my course gallery in the Course Maker section of the forums. The test car for this track is the stock Audi RS6 Avant available to you for testing the tracks at all times on snow tracks.

Hope you like my videos!

Also, sorry about the quality of these videos, I don't have a capture card and I don't know where to get one or if I should get one. It makes the sound stand out better for me though. :)

Last edited:
Here are the next set of four videos! :D

This is a video of my custom 'Eifel Circuit' track which you can again find on my course maker thread. Test car is the Nissan GT-R.

Here is a video of the Z4 M Coupe at Grand Valley East in the FR Challenge event. A very simple event, though the Shelby was catching up on me :embarrassed: Still managed to win by a second though. :)

This video shows a lap of the Autodromo Nazionale Monza in the Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel. Time was a 1:06.2. First lap is with the cinematic camera, second lap is an on board view.

This is my 'Citroen C4 WRC Homologation' tune that I have relased in my garage ZedTunes. This is a showcase of the car on Special Stage Route 7 (in the rain! :embarrassed:) and done in all different views.

Hope you like these new videos!

Again, apologies for the poor quality of the videos.

New update!

Here's a Historic Racing Car Cup race on Deep Forest. One of the toughest events in the game, for sure. This was originally gonna be the B-Spec race (I still haven't done the Cote d Azur one on B-Spec :grumpy: ) but PSN still isn't online. Sigh. :(

Here's a lap of Suzuka in the Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430. My favourite looking Super GT in this game :P

Here's a video of my Alfa Romeo 147 tune which you can find at ZedTunes.

And finally, a video of my custom course Anello del Potenza, which you can find on my course gallery. Done in a 147. Again.

Back