I NEED YOUR 49', 58', 74', 78' ,79', & 80' Tickets......

powerstrokin06
TICKETS TO TRADE!!

44,61 thru 70,71,72,73,74,82,83,85,88,89
1990-2010
Rally Base Ticket
Rally Ticket
Historic Rally Ticket
Modern Muscle Car Ticket
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Nascar Ticket
Ticket 1000 x2

All LVL Tickets 5,9,12,17,21,22, 23 & 24!!

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (0 miles, 0 switches & 0 mods)

Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
Brilliant Silver (M)
Blade Silver (M)
Titanium Gray (TM)
Diamond Black (P)
Premium LeMans Blue (3P)
Vibrant Red (C)
Premium Ultimate Yellow

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (0 miles, 0 switches & 0 mods)

Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
Dark Metal Gray (M)
Ultimate Opal Black (RP)
Super Black
Vibrant Red (C)

I can also buy you something if you so desire, rather than ticket flipping!!

Looking for for any Year Ticket I do not currently OWN...........THANKS

Last edited:
I do indeed my friend......Vibrant Red and 0 miles/0 switches!! I can go Monday u in?? if so send me a pm for psn info....thanks

Look forward to it thanks......Tomorrow's trade is for my man I owe who completed his side before I got access to mine.....Monday at 7pm Central Standard Time......

Nah sorry brother I did'nt list that one....I also have procured the 89' and 95' so those are off the table....Still open to any tickets I dont have so please offer away...

On the top (red bar) you have a button "thread tools", where you can subscribe to receive
an Email too when somebody posts in this thread :D

I might get back to you later when my trading schdule is not so long.

Hey dude im loking for 2005 and 2006 birthday tickets. I got all other birthdayb tickets, let me know if your interested or what your looking for, thanks.

I have all the muscle/nascar tickets and the Rally tickets, can arrange a trade for friday or saturday though. Check my sig for my items. I'm after the 2009 bday ticket.

Still after 2005 and 2006, any want to trade..? Let me know thanks!

Yeah I'm game but it'll be this Saturday so if you have not procured those by then for sure hit me up and we can deal.......Or you could just go ahead and lock in a trade with me and deal for other goodies till then....:)

I have all the muscle/nascar tickets and the Rally tickets, can arrange a trade for friday or saturday though. Check my sig for my items. I'm after the 2009 bday ticket.

We can do something this weekend for sure....I have the Historic Rally and the other just states Rally so I'm not sure what the other looks like just that there are three versions so please let me know which Rally you got...thanks

hey bro, i was just wondering if you're still down to trade today? because i am about to send you the 95 ticket that you wanted.

We can do something this weekend for sure....I have the Historic Rally and the other just states Rally so I'm not sure what the other looks like just that there are three versions so please let me know which Rally you got...thanks

The others are the "Rally Base car" ticket and "Intermediate Rally car" ticket. I have all three rally tickets and all three Muscle/Nascar tickets so just let me know when you can trade this weekend.

I'm booked for the FIRST 9 days of JUNE but anyone who may be coming available mid week next week should def keep me in mind.....I do however have a slot open for TUESDAY May 31st!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Open for trading on Friday June 10th............offers???? Would like the newer lvl tickets that are awarded for seasonal prizes.............thanks

Hey bro, I'm in need of 6 of your cars. So I will give you 3 level 23 tickets for said 6 cars. Sound good?

I can do level 23 on Tuesday for your NASCAR ticket & titanium 370z 0/0 ?
Pm me back if your intrested , i may not reply for a bit due lack of connection in the middle of London :crazy: ;)

Alex 3074
I can do level 23 on Tuesday for your NASCAR ticket & titanium 370z 0/0 ?
Pm me back if your intrested , i may not reply for a bit due lack of connection in the middle of London :crazy: ;)

Shall book you for Tuesday ? My psn is triggsie1 if you want fr , I'll ad you in around 12 hours , just starting work now , If you want to get your sends to me out the way before Tuesday that's cool ;)

Back