I NEED YOUR 49', 58', 74', 78' ,79', & 80' Tickets......

Bump.............I have pending trades for Friday thru Tuesday then open for your trades............LVL 22 and any B-Day ticket I lack.......81,84,86,87 are a few I need......42,54 you get the idea

Bump As TITLE states I want your lvl 22 ticket and will do a 2 for 1!!!!!!!!!!! Pm me if you are ready to go can send first of two tomorrow........You send after reciept of 2nd chioce........

Hello Powerstrokin, I know its been a month since you posted and I was wondering if the threads still open. I have a problem and I'm on GTPlanet looking for a little help. I'm trying to collect those year gift cards also, but it is absolutely impossible to get any year card from 1999 thru 2010. I saw you had all those tickets and I'm able to get any ticket from 1940-1998 so I'm hoping your still trading because you could really help me out.

Even if your done collecting tickets, if there's any car out there you want right now without having to sit there for hours saving and reloading trying to get it from a ticket, I'd be more than happy do the work.

Back