Guess the race track game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 814 comments
  • 81,182 views

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr Genius
Premium
Messages
13,774
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Guess the race track.
The aim of the game is to guess the race track

RULES:
They have to be real world, unless you mention in your post with the picture that it is an undeveloped proposal.
If it is a fictional circuit, mention which game/film/tv programme etc it is from.
The picture must just be the circuit outline (No corner names).
Can be a historical version e.g. Silverstone from 1988.
No oval circuits (they all look about the same anyway).
Infield Oval circuits are allowed though.
No quoting the previous track, just say the username of the user who put the track.
No Rally stages.


Post your answers. The first to get it right will win. People who post the circuit need to announce that a person has got it correct and update the scores.
Clues may be given after 5 incorrect guesses.


Point scoring system

Update it when someone gets your answer correct
1 point for a correct answer
3 points if you post a circuit that noone gets after 10 guesses.



Track 1

wpmc_track.jpg
 
Last edited:
Don't recognise it, but think it may be an old layout for either:
Zandvoort
Misano
Probably WAY off!
 
Must be the Killarney Motor Speedway... I've definitely seen that layout before.
 
Correct. It is Killarney



Scores:

InvincibleM5 - 1
 
Aaah, we have a scoreboard. Nice! :D

Thanks for clarifying it mate, here comes the next one though I believe to be a bit easier. Am I allowed to give a clue once it gets a little bit too tough?

hayoulook.png
 
After 5 wrong guesses is a clue allowed.

BTW, it is Sentul in Indonesia.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations mate, it definitely is The Sentul International Circuit in Indonesia.

By the way, you can put up the scoreboard in the first post so it won't be a difficulty for others to look for the updated score ;)
 
Croix en Ternois?
 
Yes. It is Croix en Ternois.

Scores:

InvincibleM5 - 1
Jimlaad43 - 1
TheCracker - 1
 
Oh this looks fun. Come on Cracker!
 
07243789751877.png
 
Dammit. Go away for a while and I miss two easy ones. Go on Mulsanne then.:)
 
Forgot to change the name of the file.

InvincibleM5 - 1
Jimlaad43 - 1
TheCracker - 1
X-DEVIL7675 - 1
MrMulsanne - 1
 
Someone else, I got to go now.
 
And you are correct!

InvincibleM5 - 1
Jimlaad43 - 1
TheCracker - 1
X-DEVIL7675 - 1
MrMulsanne - 2
 
Since he's gone...

images
 
I guess it's me being lucky today. Thomson Road Grand Prix Circuit in Singapore ;)
 
That is thompson road. damn it, I missed the chance.
 
Do I have to guess a track if I want to post one? Because I think I have a good one.
 
I'm thinking of doing that.
If you do post another track, when someone wins, post the winner and update the score.
220px-Grenzlandring.svg.png
 
I'm thinking of doing that.
If you do post another track, when someone wins, post the winner and update the score.
220px-Grenzlandring.svg.png

~whistles and checks filename in quote view~

I think we need a rule that you need a filename that does not have the track name because it is too easy otherwise... Maybe save image, rename, and upload somewhere like Imageshack?

So don't count this one but it's the Grenzlandring (wherever the hell that is)
 
~whistles and checks filename in quote view~

I think we need a rule that you need a filename that does not have the track name because it is too easy otherwise... Maybe save image, rename, and upload somewhere like Imageshack?

So don't count this one but it's the Grenzlandring (wherever the hell that is)

Thats why I put in the 'no quotes' rule in the rules.


The Grenzlandring is in Germany.


Current score *adds in the Thompson road correct answer for InvincibleM5*
InvincibleM5 - 2
Jimlaad43 - 1
TheCracker - 1
X-DEVIL7675 - 1
MrMulsanne - 2
 
800px-Sachsenring_svg.png
 
Back