WSCC Special Event: R33 vs R34 *07/17/2011 @3pm EST* ***All Welcome, Slots Open***

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 16 comments
P_O_P_E
picture.php

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97
vs
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02

580pp Limit
Sport Soft tires
Heavy Damage
No penalties

Qualifying starts @ 3pm EST, Race Starts @3:15 in my private lobby. Do not enter lobby before 2:30 EST!

It is your responsibility to add me on PSN, please make subject WSCC SE.

There will be two winners, top for each car.

Lapped traffic should make the effort to let the leaders through, no blocking by the lapped car. However racers on the same lap are allowed "One move blocking" like in F1. Taking a defensive line through a corner is not considered blocking. The lead car has the right to break early, so be carefull when following close behind and wait for the right moment to pass. If you are behind a slower car on the lead lap, its your fault, he's not in the wrong for "holding you up." Different pit strategies, damage, different car, will all result in a lot of passing so lets try and keep it clean.

Priority for sign up goes to WSCC members, however I hope to see some new faces on track.

First 6 sign ups get to choose the track and layout. Please post your two prefered tracks and whether or not you would like two 30min races or one 1hour race. Also, there should be an even number for both cars. So please mention if you don't care what car you get.

PSN:
Car:
Color:
Track #!:
Track #2:
One race or two?

Last edited:
1. P_O_P_E (R33)
2. Jujubean14 (R33)
3. G8R_MaD3 (R34)
4. Sassafrass_3 (R34)
5. stevymccaff (R33)

Last edited:
@GTRedline: I will advertise this in our club space Edit: done. Perhaps you can try to put it on the new calender sub-forum for single events.

Unfortunately, I am once again not available next sunday.

This sounds fun.
PSN: Jujubean14
Car: R33 '97
Color: White as of now, but I may repaint it.

I vote for two races, and my tracks of choice would be:

1) Eiger Short Track
2) Rome

Also, Redline, i just realized I didn't put 'WSCC SE' as the subject line of my friend request... but its too late now to go back :)

PSN: G8R_MaD3
Car: R34
Color: Bayside Blue
Track #1: SSR5
Track #2: Indy Road Course
One race

That makes three! I would like to get at least 8 racers by sunday. If not we'll have to run on a very small track to avoid racing by ourselves.

Come on guys, the idea is great!.

I have to visit my mother in law at the race time, otherwise I would have been there.

PSN: Sassafrass_3
Car: R34
Color: Not sure yet
Track #!: Autumn Ring
Track #2: Deep Forest
One race or two? 2

PSN: stevymccaff
Car: R33
Color: Super Clear Red
Track #1: Deep Forest
Track #2: Monaco
One race or two? 1

Last edited:
So far its tied for number of races. I however prefer one race, but we'll see if we get a few more racers before deciding. Also, deep forest is the only track that two of you choose.

Well my Internet connection just crapped out, check back later, we might push this race back a week.

Last edited:
I had some internet issues last week, and was unable to host two events including this one. So i decided to try this again for this week, in hopes that i'll get a few more on the grid.

Those of you who signed up, just post a msg and let me know that you can make it this week.

Back