mhct - MONATSENDE`S HAPPY CAR TRADE - (closed) (GT-R Acad. + Clown Car added)

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 41 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
AnotherStory

This thread is opened temporarily for trading "Happy Cars" or wanted ones like the Speed 12.
I guess everybody knows the cars very well. The cars can have miles/km on the clock. Some are new stock. Ask if you are looking for exact specifications. Most of the cars are tuned to the max and have all tyres. If not, I can do modifications before sending on request.
Have a look inside this thread - the line-up might be changed and updated from time to time.

Feel free to leave a comment. Doesn`t matter if "I like" or "I don`t like" because there`s no accounting for taste... :D

"My want" = Academy Cars 2008 and 2009 - all 0 switches/0 miles,km - Green = in stock - Orange = Pending

Attention: All cars go to PSN: Monatsanfang

Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09
Super Black - Ultimate Opal Black - Brilliant White Pearl - Vibrant Red - Dark Metal Grey

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08
Vibrant Red - Brilliant Silver - Brilliant White Pearl - Diamond Black - Premium Le Mans Blue - Blade Silver - Premium Ultimate Yellow - Titanium Grey

also excepted 0/0/0 cars of these (any colour):
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Plymouth Superbird 70
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
RUF 3400S '00
RUF CRT2 '96
RUF RGT '00

Schedule:

Sat 30/7 - carchris - Nissan 370Z (Acad.08) Diamond Black 0/0 received - Golden Gun sent completed
Sat 06/8 - carchris - Nissan GT-R (Acad.09) Vibrant Red 0/0 received - Fallen Angel sent
Mon 08/8 - zackh08 - Dodge Challenger 0/0/0 Hemi Orange received - GT-R Academy 09 (my fully tuned one) sent
Fri 12/8 - carchris - Pontiac Temptest Le Mans GTO '64 (Singapore Gold) received - Cavallino satanico sent
Sat 13/8 - dazzee - GT-R Acad. (Dark Metal Grey) sent - The Ugly Beauty sent
Sun 14/8 - blocked
Mon 14/8 - available
Tue 15/8 - available
Wed 16/8 - available
Thu 17/8 - blocked
Fri 18/8 - blocked
Sat 19/8 - blocked

Competition wins:
from Dr.Mabuse666`s Grand Valley Event won by my Mr.Ludwig:
- Nissan 370Z (Acad.08) Le Mans Blue
- Nissan 370Z (Acad.08) Premium Ultimate Yellow

long-termed trades
03/5/2013 -andy54321 - Black Devil

Offered cars:
The Ugly Beauty
My first thought looking at my creation: The Joker (from Batman) would love the design...
Nobody can take the eyes off this car! :lol:

The Engine
With its 7 litre engine the Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer is a hell of a machine - painted in complementary colour scheme. Nice!!!

kingaraya`s Clown Car
I won the car in kingaraya`s "Worst free car competition". I let himself explain:
"First let me state that the Shelby Cobra is a fine car. I have just ruined it completely, that's all.
More about the story behind the car and how it came to end up like this at the end of this post.
Just be aware that it is a broken car with too much power (even limited to %80) and is no good for racing. I just invested too much time and hard work on it to delete it, and I feel that giving it away to someone who will show it some love and thrash the guts out of it, is the most productive thing I can ever do with it."

And later:

"The story behind the car.

I have been hard at work for months putting a garage of tuned cars together with the goal of presenting them as a custom tuned garage for trading purposes here in the marketplace. Each car I tune is fully modded to the max.
This was a mistake to attempt with the Shelby.
I discovered quite quickly that doing any weight reductions, or even adding the supercharger on this car were probably a really really bad move.
However I soldiered on, determined that since i'm an absolute legend.... I could tune any issues out of the car.
I was so wrong. All I managed to do was turn a fine classic sports car into a NASCAR. Probably something even worse. The setup I have now is the absolute best I could get it to handle, and it makes driving on tarmac feel like burning through a paddock.
So, after much grief, I settled on the tune it has now, and painted it like a clown car because it was funnier than dousing it in fuel and throwing a match on it.
Best of luck to whoever wants a crack at this beast. It's kind of fun for a thrash... but no good for any serious driving/racing."

Hell, it´s impossible to drive... :lol:

Wasp Sting
Lexus - the high class brand from Toyota with its high class racing car - the IS F Racing Concept Car `08 - get it in Matte Yellow.

GT-aRmy
Inspired by the German Bundeswehr colour "Natogrün" this Nissan GT-R Academy car can be called the stealth version of the Academy`s...

Candy Bomb
The Nissan GT-R SpecV `09 is a must have for every racer. This blue/red version is sweet like candy.

Lucifer`s Choice
If Lucifer would go by car he would be amazed by this one. It`s the HPA FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT with stylish red paint work and black rims.

Pride of Japan
A tribute to Japan`s great experience in building race cars for the common people - the Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept ´10 in Japan`s national colours.

The Great Líberty
Let`s go out for a picnic or do a race at Daytona? Whatever! You look good inside the Art Morrison Corvette `60. You could be asking: Is it British? Is it American? It is cool!

Barbie`s Dream
The Ferrari California `08 with a daring paint work - not only for the ladies...

Cavallino satanico
The Ferrari F40 in a dark colour scheme. Fully tuned.

The Yellow Peril
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 Superveloce `09 comes in two yellow tones for body and rims. Full aerial kit.

Black Devil
Fully tuned - what a sound!

The "Silberpfeil"
The colour is not Silver Chrome. I tried to find the most realistic silver for the unique "Silberpfeil"-look!!!

Blue Bavaria
BMW`s Z4 tuned to the max with an awesome blue paint work.

The Unbelievable
Nothing to say: power, power, power!

The Golden Gun
Mercedes SLR in Gold - get the license to win!

Blue Cat
Not really with British understatement. The car shows what it has.

Danish Dynamite
Acura race-modified - looks nice, drives fast.

Volvo on Steroids
Fully tuned Volvo C30 R-Design `09 - with nice rims and blue body paint in Brilliant Blue Pearl

Fallen Angel
Are you able to save the Fallen Angel?

The Flying Orange
Not only for the Dutch people. Squeeze it, push it!

The Green Monster
Ride the Mustang and spure the horse!

Poseidon`s Revenge
Maserati Granturismo S `08 in blue/yellow - love it or hate it!

Tuscan On Speed
It`s the race-modified TVR with "happy" paint. Happy for you - not for your opponents.

The German Gremlin
It doesn`t have to be nice. It has to be fast.

Pinkoletto
Well, nice? :lol:

Happy Trading!!!
You can ask for any ticket I have, for 5 paints, for 5 horns or 30 gears. Would trade these items as well for Academy cars - no problem...

My other threads:
MONATSENDE`S TROPHY CAR TRADE

MONATSENDE`S COMPETITION GIFT THREAD

MONATSENDE`S TICKET TRADE PLATFORM

Last edited:
Ya know something? I want that Alfa now.:lol: but like Andy I am backlogged a while but I can also do paints.

Your 'Golden Gun' for my Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 in Diamond Black 0/0
I can trade on 30/7

and you 'Fallen Angel' for my Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09 in Vibrant Red 0/0
I can trade on 6/8

Let me know :D

Last edited:
Your 'Golden Gun' for my Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 in Diamond Black 0/0
I can trade on 30/7

and you 'Fallen Angel' for my Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09 in Vibrant Red 0/0
I can trade on 6/8

Let me know :D

👍 - I booked you in - see schedule! - 👍

Nobody wants the Ugly Beauty :lol:

Just was looking at the 370Z and realised it has one switch, is that still ok?it hasn't had any mileage on it

Just was looking at the 370Z and realised it has one switch, is that still ok?it hasn't had any mileage on it

Would prefer 0/0. But it`s okay. Don`t have the colour and you are my first trade on this thread. :)

Would prefer 0/0. But it`s okay. Don`t have the colour and you are my first trade on this thread. :)

Awesome :D sorry it wasn't 0/0, it was 0/0 but I must've jumped in it when I got it and didn't realise.
I've marked down the dates of the trade 👍

New models added that I´m looking for. US-cars and RUF in 0/0/0. Have a look at post #1.

Last edited:
I like the look of the Ferrari! Am I able to reserve it while I see if any of those US/ RUFs I have are 0/0/0?

EDIT: I've looked and I have a Pontiac Temptest Le Mans GTO '64 with 0/0/0 that I can trade you for the Ferrari F40

Last edited:
I like the look of the Ferrari! Am I able to reserve it while I see if any of those US/ RUFs I have are 0/0/0?

EDIT: I've looked and I have a Pontiac Temptest Le Mans GTO '64 with 0/0/0 that I can trade you for the Ferrari F40

Yes. I think the F40 has a decent diabolic look. I tried some time to find a good match of darker red and green.

I booked you on 12th August if it`s okay for you. Let me know. And please mention the colour of the Pontiac 👍

12th is fine with me. I'm doing an enduro at the moment, so I'll post it when I'm done, I think it's a browny colour

EDIT: it's 'Singapore Gold'

Got some nice looking cars there

Last edited:
f40rotgruendarkschemegce1b.jpg

they are awesome! 👍

please pm me the colornames. :)

btw most of the other cars are too happy for me. :lol:

I'm loving your work Mr Monatsende. 👍
I've been working on a custom garage for the marketplace for a few months now, but still too busy trading to launch.
Keep up the good work. :D

so far but yeah ok remind me closer to date

Just keep an eye on the thread - I have a schedule in it. :lol:

I'm loving your work Mr Monatsende. 👍
I've been working on a custom garage for the marketplace for a few months now, but still too busy trading to launch.
Keep up the good work. :D

Thanks, buddy. :dopey:

Back