mhct - MONATSENDE`S HAPPY CAR TRADE - (closed) (GT-R Acad. + Clown Car added)

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 41 comments
ferraricalifornialadyvfrh2.jpg

Femme Fatale ?!? :lol:

Barbiemobil!! 👍

0604_barbie.jpg

@ carchris

I sent the Golden Gun from Monatsanfang - trade completed. Next car - next Saturday!

----------------------------------------------

2 new cars added: Nissan GT-R SpecV `09 and Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept `10

I can also give you some gear, horns or museum cards for one of your nice cars! :lol:

nice new models! 👍

I hope the rims of the Nippon Car are Japanrot! :)

and maybe you should have pimped the GT Academy Version of the GTR to rise more attention.

btw you are allowed to PM me the colors of the satanic audi, the Engine and the Candy Bomb, I have a spare GTR GTA to pimp up, I also like the HPA very much! :)

Hi I am interested in your F40, what would you like for it? I can offer mattes, chromes and gear?

Thanks for your offer. I have 100% gears and 1950+ paints incl. all "rare" paints. Have a look at my OP and see what I`m looking for.

I can also give you some gear, horns or museum cards for one of your nice cars! :lol:

nice new models! 👍

I hope the rims of the Nippon Car are Japanrot! :)

and maybe you should have pimped the GT Academy Version of the GTR to rise more attention.

btw you are allowed to PM me the colors of the satanic audi, the Engine and the Candy Bomb, I have a spare GTR GTA to pimp up, I also like the HPA very much! :)

Thanks for your offer. I have 100% gears, horns, MCs and 1950+ paints incl. all "rare" paints. Have a look at my OP and see what I`m looking for. Sorry, just kidding, mate.

The GT-R Academy with paint work will follow soon. :)

Back