how to power WHEELIE shelby 427 cobra!

• Thread starter OMAR_NOS
  • 56 comments
OMAR_NOS
i don't have one :p
picture.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdLkKCwER1c the link is also a video :) These are the settings and steps on how to do it read them very carfuly.
NOTE: this does NOT work in online because of the diffrent physics
fully maximise HP
fully reduce weight
ballast 75 kg to the rear
transmission
1st 4.391
2nd 3.110
3rd2.332
leave 4th and 5th
set top speed to the minimum and then set final gear to 2.000 (you have to do that be4 indivisial gear ratios) note: those are the cobra's gear ratios not sure abought cuda's
fully customizable LSD all to the max
suspension:
ride hight rear hight front lowest
spring rate both minimum
both dampers and front and rear 1
anti roll bars 1 front and rear
camberangle- both 0.0
toe front0.00 rear 1.00
tyres MUST be racing soft
all assists must be off especialy TCS and ASM skid recovery force must be on ABS is optional
manual transmission reccomended
HOW TO LIFT THE FRONT:
you have too put the car in 1st gear untill the RPM is maxed and keeps over revving then brake very hard untill the RPM is between 3 and 4 then full throttle as soon as you leave the brakes it must be exactly like this u will get it after a feww attemps its reccomended for begginers fully rev second gear then brake very hard while down shifting to 1st when it's between 3 and 4 RPM and then full throttle at once but if it's under 3 RPM it might slightly lift the nose or doesn't lift at all don't worry if you can't get it from the first attempt keep trying till you get it right and i also reccomend trying it on the top gear track first :)

Last edited:
Howzabout a FWD backwards wheelie?

001.jpg

i do that with my schwwimmwagon it max it's ride hide stiffen the suspension put racing soft increase the break bias and get some speed then hit the brakes! :D 👍

no you can keep going an entire strait with it i took the entire top gear track doing it i will make a video soon.

Jeeze you did a whole lap of top gear track wow. How did you get round the corners with 2 wheels in the air. :sly:

Jeeze you did a whole lap of top gear track wow. How did you get round the corners with 2 wheels in the air. :sly:

my bad i meant i took the entire strait on 2 wheels there is no way the car can turn with the front in the air :)

i do that with my schwwimmwagon it max it's ride hide stiffen the suspension put racing soft increase the break bias and get some speed then hit the brakes! :D 👍

well, i actually do this in reverse... i can also do 2 wheel reverse donuts. :sly:

You can also do wheelies with 6 other cars with the same setup, or near identical.

You can also do wheelies with 6 other cars with the same setup, or near identical.

yea like the plymouth hemi cuda exept for the transmission :)
usally muscle cars have this setting working on them i will try it on a mustang mach 1 soon and update you guys :)

Is there anything else because my front end isn't even close to getting off the ground ive been trying for a while

I could imagine Top Gear doing something like this themselves.:sly:

I have a spare million Cr or so laying around, so I'll give it a try.

I've found the when your rear spring rate lowest setting is lower the the lowest settings for your front, the chances of any kind of wheelie are increased greatly.

Great setup, another move you can do with that setup is the one wheel wheelie too

Go as fast as you can down the runway in 5th gear (same trans setup as mentioned in op) and pull the hand brake, while doing a 360 down shift to 2nd and when you are 3/4ths thru the 360, floor it and if you did it right, you can do a short one wheel wheelie (enough for a photo)

Lots of cars do power wheelies:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i know how to do the shwwimmwagon you go top speed in reverse than hit the brakes that's how i do it in it, ;) but as for the mustang mach 1 i could't get the the front wheels off the ground :( because of the transmission i couldn't set it right can you tell me what are your transmission settings?

Isn't it great that the physics are different for online and offline without any real reason why?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back