how to power WHEELIE shelby 427 cobra!

• Thread starter OMAR_NOS
  • 56 comments
trk29
Isn't it great that the physics are different for online and and offline without any real reason why?

I really don't understand either but my guess would be because they are compensating for potential lag, trying to keep it simple

Isn't it great that the physics are different for online and and offline without any real reason why?

i don't a real reason why but it really sucks because i really wanted to take my cobra in an online free ride and and keep wheeling it and make an online wheelie room it would have been awesome but the diffrent physics had to ruin it :ouch: :crazy: :nervous: :ill:

i don't a real reason why but it really sucks because i really wanted to take my cobra in an online free ride and and keep wheeling it and make an online wheelie room it would have been awesome but the diffrent physics had to ruin it :ouch: :crazy: :nervous: :ill:

true that man, really :censored:me off and makes me wanna :banghead:

help meee, I cannot do it with the shelby, I`ve done the settings but it won`t lift up.
my questions, I have rigidity on the car, shall I buy another without it?
ride height, max at front and max at back?
my brakes at 5/5 ABS 1 is it ok?
all other off

I`ve tried it with DFGT, and DS3 as well, what should I change?
on the vid, there`s no wheelspin, me spins when I hit the throttle, any TCS how?

oh I see skid rec on, gonna try...

Last edited:
cossie8
help meee, I cannot do it with the shelby, I`ve done the settings but it won`t lift up.
my questions, I have rigidity on the car, shall I buy another without it?
ride height, max at front and max at back?
my brakes at 5/5 ABS 1 is it ok?
all other off

I`ve tried it with DFGT, and DS3 as well, what should I change?
on the vid, there`s no wheelspin, me spins when I hit the throttle, any TCS how?

oh I see skid rec on, gonna try...

Skid recovery must be on, I tried it without and no luck.

Lots of cars do power wheelies:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You just have to know the right settings. I have over 10 cars in my garage can do power wheelies.

Great setup, another move you can do with that setup is the one wheel wheelie too

Go as fast as you can down the runway in 5th gear (same trans setup as mentioned in op) and pull the hand brake, while doing a 360 down shift to 2nd and when you are 3/4ths thru the 360, floor it and if you did it right, you can do a short one wheel wheelie (enough for a photo)

my friend did it it was awesome :drool: lol

I tried the samba bus, and it didn't work for some fairly obvious reasons, but then I put camber (both front and rear) to 10. Then went in circles in 1st gear with it floored (I had grip so not a donut) and all of the sudden the frontend popped up fairly high long enough for a photo.

Ride height 135, front and rear, and trans set to 130 I think and first 3 gears were moved back so I could get a better launch in 1st gear

I tried the samba bus, and it didn't work for some fairly obvious reasons, but then I put camber (both front and rear) to 10. Then went in circles in 1st gear with it floored (I had grip so not a donut) and all of the sudden the frontend popped up fairly high long enough for a photo.

Ride height 135, front and rear, and trans set to 130 I think and first 3 gears were moved back so I could get a better launch in 1st gear

can you plz try to make a photo i think it looked awesome :)

RogueMember2

See above when I first mentioned it, same as shelby tune exept those things and trans is a little different than shelby though, I forgot what it was.

Also technique is different, with camber at 10, try driving in circles floored, it's very hard to do and doesn't last long

Roush_fan_99
See above when I first mentioned it, same as shelby tune exept those things and trans is a little different than shelby though, I forgot what it was.

Also technique is different, with camber at 10, try driving in circles floored, it's very hard to do and doesn't last long

Oh ok, sorry.

Back