• 66 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwartz

Premium
United States
Bellingham, WA
Schwartz38
This first logo I made for MrMulsanne's World Sportscar Masters League. He didn't ask me to make these, I just thought them up in my spare time.
WorldSportsCarMastersW.jpg

WorldSportsCarMasters.gif

This next one I created for a friend of mine who races RC cars:
AzureRacingW.jpg

I am currently working with 24rocks and his new Ferrari F10 Formula league. (If you are interested in the league, contact 24rocks).
Since he is starting completely from scratch, I have created a few designs for him, all which we may use. Here they are:
F10ChampionshipW.jpg

F10CSignW.jpg

F10ChampionshipRenderW.jpg

This last one was inspired by berty1979's photo for his second season of FGTC (so I'll give him credit).
SpaW.jpg

SpaWithSignW.png

If you are interested in my (for lack of a better word) "services" contact me by either posting in this thread or sending me a message

Last edited:
Does it cost money? I would love to have you make a logo for my TT Series Team, and my real life team!

Could you please do a logo for my GP2 series? The link is in my sig

I have a few other things on my plate right now, but I'll keep in touch with you.
Does it cost money? I would love to have you make a logo for my TT Series Team, and my real life team!

As of right now no.

Last edited:
New Logo Completed
This Logo was for eran0004's TTS (Touring Car Team Series)
TTSeries6.jpg

I then sent the logo to eran0004 and he altered it to create this final logo:
TTS2+copy1.png

Much credit to eran0004

Well there is currently one guy in front of you for logo creation. You said you wanted one for your GT5 team and real team (just wondering, what do you race?). I already have a vague idea for your real team (it will be sick. I dont know what either of your teams are called, but I'll need to know a few things:
-Team names
-What text/ abbreviations you want in your logo
-Colors you want
-Any other design ideas you have for your logos (if you have any)

Schwartz38
Well there is currently one guy in front of you for logo creation. You said you wanted one for your GT5 team and real team (just wondering, what do you race?). I already have a vague idea for your real team (it will be sick. I dont know what either of your teams are called, but I'll need to know a few things:
-Team names
-Colors you want
-Any other design ideas you have for your logos (if you have any)

I race karts, and I just remembered that I do have a real logo for my real team. But my GT5 Team is called EM.com racing.

My new creation in collaboration with eran0004 for his Racing Team: Arctic Racing.
photo.png

That WSM one I would like to use in Season 2, if that is fine. Many thanks 👍

Can you create a race logo for an endurance race with the Ferrari 330 P4race car67'?( in Le Sarthe 24H circuite),thanks!

Can you create a race logo for an endurance race with the Ferrari 330 P4race car67'?( in Le Sarthe 24H circuite),thanks!

It may be a couple days until I'm able to create a logo (because I have two I am currently working on), but in the mean time, I have some information I need from you:
-Name of the race
-Colors you want (Im assuming Red/yellow because its Ferrari, and some Sarthe circuit colors
-Any other design ideas you have for your logo (if you have any)

I was just looking through the GTPlanet forums when I suddenly realized I hadn't made a logo for myself yet. Here it is, two interlocking maroon ellipses with a 38 in the middle of it all outlined in black. I decided to keep it simple.

Schwartz38.jpg

Shouldn't this be in a different section ? Cause i really don't see what this has to do with GT5 directly.

Could you do one for the GTPGCA please? What would it cost?

Just a couple of GTPlanet Checkered flags I thought up in my spare time, nothing special...
GTPLANET1.jpg

GTPLANET2.jpg

Its been a long time since I last updated this, so here goes.

Here are the ones I submitted for the GTPlanet Awards banner Competition.
(they didn't win but whatever)

GTPLANETAwards2.jpg

GTPLANETAwards6.jpg

This logo was for a racing series I was going to start, but then never did...

AudiR8Unlimited1.jpg

These logos I made for the FIRST Robotics team where I live . (I live in Tri-Cities, hence the name Tri-Botics. Our Team number is 3825)

Tri-Botics.jpg

Tri-Botics3.jpg

I am currently working on a logo for MOTORTRENDmitch's Stock Vs. Tuned thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back