Schwartz's Graphic Design Gallery

• Thread starter Schwartz
  • 66 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to mini mod at least tell me which forum I should move it to. You can't have your cake and then not have to 🤬 it out too. (If you know what I mean)

Also, I read your favorite quote. Adam Savage is the best. :)

GT5 Online Competitions or GT5 Photomode Forums or here is fine to be honnest. But whats funny is a mini mod advising another mini mod :D

Great work by the way ;) especially this one

F10ChampionshipRenderW.jpg

But you could replace the Schwartz38 that repeates itsealf with GTplanet logo. But I guess thats defined by you and the «costumer»

Last edited:
But you could replace the Schwartz38 that repeates itsealf with GTplanet logo. But I guess thats defined by you and the «costumer»

What?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, its the watermark you're talking about. But it doesn't matter since I give the "customer" the photo without the watermark. Look here.

Since its already out there on the internet I'll just post the unwatermarked full image. I modeled it on Rhinoceros 4.0 and rendered it on Flamingo Raytrace 2.0.

F10Championship.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to make one for the GTPGCA...

Chillax bro. 👍 I don't owe anyone anything. I'll get on it when I have time which could be either in a day or in a couple weeks. To tell you the truth I completely forgot about this thread a few months back when my schedule got really busy.

Last edited:
What?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, its the watermark you're talking about. But it doesn't matter since I give the "customer" the photo without the watermark. Look here.

Since its already out there on the internet I'll just post the unwatermarked full image. I modeled it on Rhinoceros 4.0 and rendered it on Flamingo Raytrace 2.0.

F10Championship.jpg

Chillax bro. 👍 I don't owe anyone anything. I'll get on it when I have time which could be either in a day or in a couple weeks. To tell you the truth I completely forgot about this thread a few months back when my schedule got really busy.

But the watermark idea is nice... It could be the Rules, GTplanet logo, the cars allowed, the prizes, etc, etc, etc... it gives character to the desing.

Another update:
I made this one for Berty1979's Formula Gran Turismo Championship:

FGTC2.jpg

FGTC.jpg

The GTRRL may be in need of your services. How many projects are you currently working on?

XxShaggxX
The GTRRL may be in need of your services. How many projects are you currently working on?

2ish. I don't know how much longer I can do this graphic design stuff because it takes up alot of time. It's one thing if it were something I was paid for doing, but I'm starting to kind of lose value in it and it just seems like a waste of time. I can take an order but I can't guarantee that I will complete it any time soon.

2ish. I don't know how much longer I can do this graphic design stuff because it takes up alot of time. It's one thing if it were something I was paid for doing, but I'm starting to kind of lose value in it and it just seems like a waste of time. I can take an order but I can't guarantee that I will complete it any time soon.

Understandable. We have two big series we plan on releasing very soon and these graphics look pretty awesome. I don't have a lot to spend but I could front maybe $10 (via paypal) to sweeten the deal? I know it's not a lot for the time it takes but whatever gives your work some value if your interested.

XxShaggxX
Understandable. We have two big series we plan on releasing very soon and these graphics look pretty awesome. I don't have a lot to spend but I could front maybe $10 (via paypal) to sweeten the deal? I know it's not a lot for the time it takes but whatever gives your work some value if your interested.

Wow, really? That would be awesome! I'll do that for sure. 👍

Wow, seriously? That would be awesome! I'll do that for sure. 👍

It's the least I could do. I hate seeing people's hard work go for nothing. You have some talent. I'll friend you on here and get some official things together and we can get some ideas rolling. Still thinking of official names for the series.

I had to work harder for someone to commission me to do something.

I'm somewhat jealous.

I wish I could do the same here but I'm broke. Can't really spare any money. Sorry to ask you of this, but how is my request doing? You can take your time, just curious.

Good work, Schwartz. Whatever you do financially at the site should follow the site rules; however Good Luck on your projects and I hope more business comes your way. You have skills that Ad Agencies would be interested in. Start your own business - even if it's only two clients a month. 👍

BTW: It's a union (not an). I pronounce things weird in my head. ;)

It's the least I could do. I hate seeing people's hard work go for nothing. You have some talent. I'll friend you on here and get some official things together and we can get some ideas rolling. Still thinking of official names for the series.

Pretty sure you can't openly talk about exchanging money on the forums.

Jordan
If people are approaching you and asking to buy or pay for something, that's completely fine. The only problem is if you're using the site to advertise or solicit business for paid services.

I talked to Jordan, and this is what he said. And if I did do something against the rules, then so be it. I know hope they will understand. :lol:

People skills are the most important characteristics that successful agencies look for, next to all-out, mind-warping creativity. Good artists are churned out daily from Art schools like hot-dogs by a street corner vendor. But very soon I'll be able to speak to my computer and it'll churn out the specific graphic I want.

However - a man who can bring in the accounts - and the money - is worth more than a dozen genius artists whose priceless work is valueless for lack of buyers. Ask Van Gogh.

TL: DR:
Give the lad a chance. Encouragement costs nothing. ;)

Oh I agree, encouragement is a good thing. But bringing in accounts isn't worth anything when they drop the company because of uninspired, lackluster designs. Going ga-ga over mediocre designs that look like they were created by an 8 year old in MS Paint is a whole other ballgame. No one ever improves if they're always told their stuff is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back