Color pictures of Racing Kart 125 SPL

• Thread starter chieh6412
  • 14 comments
jim1998831
For reference,all colors are based on the car tickets.

Pink
6563132317_f1ecdd83ac_b.jpg

Black
6563132111_c9f6901377_b.jpg

Red
6563260793_952a89ef78_b.jpg

Green
6563131741_7d7d5c60de_b.jpg

Orange
6563131569_6132db375e_b.jpg

Blue
6563131429_439e3a4119_b.jpg

Last edited:
kaijinx1
Cool. Are these all the colors available?

Thanks for your great work 👍

I got every color of 125 SPL except pink,
but I know some people have pink one,
so definitely these colors are available .

I got every color of 125 SPL except pink,
but I know some people have pink one,
so definitely these colors are available .

and what are the names of those colors?

I think, you just mess it with other colors, because SPL colors are from Chrome series like in DLC CHROME series. I've just send orange SPL from one account to another and didn't get any paint chip. There are even no names of SPL colors.

Cool. Are these all the colors available?

Thanks for your great work 👍

Great indeed. But has this question been answered? Are these all? If so, I have all colors. But I've seen references to Purple. Or are people just confusing it with the Pink?

Great indeed. But has this question been answered? Are these all? If so, I have all colors. But I've seen references to Purple. Or are people just confusing it with the Pink?

Probably it's just confusing the colors, same goes for that green (it looks light Blue to me).

and what are the names of those colors?
I think, you just mess it with other colors, because SPL colors are from Chrome series like in DLC CHROME series. I've just send orange SPL from one account to another and didn't get any paint chip. There are even no names of SPL colors.

you're right,there's no exact paint names of SPL colors,and I cannot sue they are matt colors,mettallic colors or pure colors,so I named these colors from green car tickets.

not pretty sure these are all SPL colors,I take those pictures in A-Spec one- make race in practice mode,only those colors in the race.

not pretty sure these are all SPL colors,I take those pictures in A-Spec one- make race in practice mode,only those colors in the race.

Me too. Only seen these 6 colors in one-make race.
So pretty sure these are all the colors available.

The "Green" looks more of a cyan and the "Pink looks more of a purple.

But I have the Purple looking one.

Back