Spec 2.02 stuff available: lvl 2, 3, 13, 18, 19, 20, Kart SPL, FT'11

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 47 comments
Im interested of yours FT-86 Concept II black or orange i dont care, but i dont have any cars that are on yours "Im interested in the following stuff" so is there anything else you would like to have?

I shouldn't be doing this, since I don't have open slots for trades, but I kind of want to fix my own mistake from our trade... when I sent the black Kart 125 SPL I by mistake did a backup of the file instead of restoring it... and since I have some trades for that car (now screwed up), I would like to know what I could offer you for it, since you have a open slot on the 27th.

As of now I have all the new tickets, but don't have any color of the new models you want (only have the FT-86 you sent me, and the Pink Kart 125 SPL).

Thanks.

Please ignore this offer, I decided to try to delete my GT5 game save (in my main account, since it was where I bought the DLC) to see if it would award me a Kart 125 SPL and it does, so it's possible to get all cars this way (it would require 2 trade slots and 2 accounts to move it to someone main account, or dupe it in a trade, like people do with DLC painted cars).

So I'm using it to get my Black Kart 125 SPL back, I'm not doing it for other colors because of my schedule... that's I'm already screwing up a bit by doing this, but I need the Black one..

Please ignore this offer, I decided to try to delete my GT5 game save (in my main account, since it was where I bought the DLC) to see if it would award me a Kart 125 SPL and it does, so it's possible to get all cars this way (it would require 2 trade slots and 2 accounts to move it to someone main account, or dupe it in a trade, like people do with DLC painted cars).

So I'm using it to get my Black Kart 125 SPL back, I'm not doing it for other colors because of my schedule... that's I'm already screwing up a bit by doing this, but I need the Black one..

If you need the black one,PM me, I can eventually send it for free, dont worry!

goukipau

Any change of getting the black of u for a anything u want mate!!! Let us know!

I already got it today (spending both trade slots for my main and alt account, but got it, wasn't even hard to make the black appear, only need to do it 2 times).

Thanks anyway :)

Thread updated, maybe someone is still interested in the new SPL Karts?
Check first post, for what I'd like to have.

I can send you the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 008) and the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 007) but after I buy them in the NCD and paint them they get 1 switch (1/0/0) are you interested in both cars being 1/0/0?

If you want to trade I'm looking for these two karts:
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Black) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Green) 0/0/0

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 008)
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 007)
i can do these 2 mate

edit,,,,,damm should have checked the last post.if you still need gee's a pm

Hi I'm interested in your red and orange karts I have all level tickets can trade anytime after the 30th.

Last edited:
I'm still interested in the Red (I think, if not then it's the Pink, but I'm almost sure it's the red) and the Blue, but you also don't have it...

I can only offer a ticket lvl 18 from my alt account at the moment, if that's good let me know.

Edit: Level 19 ticket, not 18...

Last edited:
I can send you the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 008) and the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 007) but after I buy them in the NCD and paint them they get 1 switch (1/0/0) are you interested in both cars being 1/0/0?

If you want to trade I'm looking for these two karts:
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Black) 0/0/0
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Green) 0/0/0

This is ok, I can send 30 and 31 dec (maybe this is a day longer, because I send one item to the wrong PSN of a friend ;) ) but hold it to 30 and 31 dec, where I can send.
Please confirm that this is ok, then we have a deal.

30 dec: Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Black) 0/0/0 - Diogo (PSN: diogo) - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 008)
31 dec: Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Green) 0/0/0 - Diogo (PSN: diogo) - Lexus IS-F Racing Concept (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 007)

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 008)
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept (p) (color: GT FLUORESENCE 007)
i can do these 2 mate

edit,,,,,damm should have checked the last post.if you still need gee's a pm

Sorry Doobie, thanks for your offer, if I still need the stuff, Ill PM you, but Diogo was faster.

Last edited:
I'm still interested in the Red (I think, if not then it's the Pink, but I'm almost sure it's the red) and the Blue, but you also don't have it...

I can only offer a ticket lvl 18 from my alt account at the moment, if that's good let me know.

Edit: Level 19 ticket, not 18...

Han send me a PM with what you like and I can add you to my schedule. ;)

Hi do you want to trade your red and orange karts let me know if interested, thanks.

Im only interested in one of the following:
Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL (color: Blue) 0/0/0
Ticket lv 18
Ticket lv 13
Ticket lv 15

I have the rest of the stuff, so make me a deal here or via PM, thank you.

i have blue and purple 125spl would like to trade for your red and pink ones please:)
oh yeah can send tomorrow and day after no problem:)
if that is cool i will pm you my trade account thanks

i have blue and purple 125spl would like to trade for your red and pink ones please:)
oh yeah can send tomorrow and day after no problem:)
if that is cool i will pm you my trade account thanks

Hi,

Im looking for the blue Kart 125 SPL, I will send you a PM.

gouki

I have all colors Kart SPL 125 now, thanks for the trades! People who want to trade, check first post for schedule, and PM me with offer...

Back