• 36 comments

Ellis

THE Nutter
Premium
England
Morecambe, Lanc
ellisnutt
Hey guys.
FINALLY doing this race in a mitubishi exo X TC. And here is the race as it unfolds :)

-Lap 1- Start in 6th and quickly make my way to 3rd.
-Lap 5- Finally overtake 1st and begin to steadily pull ahead :)
-Lap 14- Went to have a quick sip of coffee and crashed :dunce: Back in 3rd
-Lap 16- Battling once again with 1st
-Lap 25- Overtook 1st and now have a 9.568 second lead. But I have to pit soon.
- Lap 29- 2nd pits but 3rd (faster car then 2nd) stays out and gives that car some clean air, plus that car had already pitted :grumpy:
- Lap 32- I pit. Come back out with a 9 second deficit.
- Lap 35- Mum blocked she came in talking to me and I forgot to pause. 35 seconds down now. Damn :lol: Should be interesting
- Lap 38- 1st pits. Yay! :lol: Long stint I thought but I am bang behind 1st and second now :D
- Lap 45- Mum blocked again :ouch: Bigger though this time. I have been lapped. In 10th place :lol:
- Lap 53 - In 7th now :) Still a lap down though :grumpy:

- 1hour mark has passed - Lap 59- Going well. 38 seconds behind 1st now but My tires are feeling it now :lol: Really enjoying this so far. PB - 56.077

- Lap 67- 3rd is mine :)
- Lap 69- Whats that in the distance? 2nd place? ;) Massive amounts of traffic though, about 4 cars in the way :grumpy:
- Lap 72- 2nd is mine but pitted straight away. Came out in 3rd because it was only a splash and dash. Next pit might be a bit hefty :lol:
- Lap 81- Waheyyyyy Finally took 1st :lol:
- Lap 93- Pitting again filling the car up. Lapped 2nd place because he pitted. Good race this 👍
- Lap 99- Disaster, Major mum block. 5 and a half minuites lost. I'm 3 laps down! :(
LETS DO THIS :lol:
- Lap 104- Only 2 laps down now :lol: Tires are getting a hammering though :lol:
- Lap 109- 1st pitted! :D He is sat in front of me. If i overtake him I am only -1 lap :lol:
- Lap 114- Had to pit, was losing time.

- 2 Hours- Lap 116- In 5th. Racing so hard :lol: I have to get to 1st by the end of the night :lol: PB- 55.634 :)

- Lap 122- In 4th (yussss) and now only -1 lap bhing 1st :) plus he does need to pit earlier than me so score one for Ellis :D
- Lap 133- In 2nd. 3rd and 2nd were together and was lets say, ghosted, easily :). Tires are a bit shoddy but I can go another 5. 1st is about a lap and 1/3 off :)
- Lap 140 - Pitted. Came out just behind 1st. So I am exactly a lap down :)
- Lap 160- YESSSSSSSSS finally 1st :lol: Need to pit soon though so my joy is short lived I imagine :lol:
- Lap 165- I pit aft him with 35 seconds of a lead. Putting a whopping 82 litres in :lol: Bye bye lead.

- Ding Ding 3rd of the way through - Lap 177 - This has been a very challenging hour. I am currently in the lead. Hoozah! :lol: Has not been much too write as this hour has been pure catching up. Lapped car after lapped car. Very intense racing though. I kind of hope mum comes in again so I can fall behind again just to catch up slowly. :D This is my last stint of the night as i'm sick of tsukuba for the night. Poor evo is getting a battering tonight. Never used before! But it is doing very well. That s200 i at an uncomfortably nearish distance so I cannot lose concentration yet! :lol: PB is the same still at 55.634

- Lap 190- Suspended race. That is all for today. 43 second lead. Whoop :)
- Right I am back and already a disastr has happened. My controller died on lap 193 and i could not find the wire :lol: So by the time I found it I had been sat there for about 5 minuites :lol:
It is fine though. Only 4 and a half hours left :lol:
- Lap 200- In 5th :lol: and 3 laps down :) This race has ben better for being a mess up.Much more exciting :lol: My Evo is doing a sterling job :)
- Lap 222- In 2nd place now but 3 laps behind the leader. just came out of the pits so hopefully he cannot be too far off pitting :lol:

4 hours- Lap 234- Still in second and two laps behind. not really much that is worth reporting this hour. I imagine pitting in 20 laps :)

- Lap 237- Now only -1 lap :) Jolly smashing 👍
- Lap 243- I pit for quick splash and dash.
- Lap 234- He pits for longer which works out in my benefit.
- Lap 258- I over take him so now we are on the same lap
- Lap 263- 4 and a half hours in now so I am half way through. I am 45 seconds behind the leader now put I do have to pit soon *sadface*
- Lap 265- I pit
- Lap 272- He pit and I take the lead :D
- Lap 288- I pit and put a whopping 99 litres in :lol: Toodles 1st place for now.

- 5 Hours- Lap 294- Awooga Awooga 5 hours passes. At it went over 5 I overtook 1st.......again :lol: busy hour but nothing too different from the others :)Praying for some catastrophie to happen to my car so I can catch up again :lol: May consider just waiting for ten minuites to make the race really exciting :lol: PB- 55.392

- Lap 296- Just taking a break so I have suspended the race for now :)
- Lap 296- I return in second place
- Lap 306- Regretted playing fifa before hand. My controller is dead :grumpy: Need to find the wire now now. Found it........10, yes 10 minuites
- Lap 307- 8 Laps down :(
- Lap 313- 7 Laps down. But a pit stop is not too far away :)
- Lap 323- Pitted. 7 Laps down still. But not far off 6.
- Lap 330- In 6th place AND 6 laps down. Steady progress indeed. Depressing though when I realised that I have another 3 and a bit hours :lol:
- Lap 345- In 5th now and 5 laps down but a pit stop is due within the next 2 laps :)

- 6 Hours- Lap 346- Well as I just said I am making my way through the field steadily But MY GOD am I tired of this track. 9 Hours of Nurburging Ring would be so much better :lol:

- Lap 347- Overtook 4th, he pitted.
- Lap 354- Overtook 3rd and 2nd on the same lap.
- Lap 360- Only 4 laps back now. :)
- Lap 377- He pitted, so now I am only 3 Laps down now. Making some great time, set a new PB of 55.335
- Lap 402- I pit in after a short stint on softs. Only 2 laps behind now as I exit so things are looking up. nearly 7 hours

- 7 Hours- Lap 406- As above, Same old same old. I am catching up :lol: Man this race is long :lol: New PB on softs: 53.461

- Lap 421- On -1 Lap to 1st. A pit stop is due soon in about 5 laps.
- Lap 425- Pitted in and filled up.
- Lap 431- Decided to turn off all the display apart from laps to not look at the time. You know what they say. A watched pot never boils ;)
- Lap 437- I overtake first to be on the same lap as him, FINALLY :lol:
- Lap 451- Pitted :) Still on the same lap as him behind him.
- Lap 456- He pits and I overtake :lol: Please be plain sailing from now :lol:
- Lap 470- The time limiter thingy has popped up and I am sat behind about 5/6 cars. One of which is 2nd which is about to be lapped. :D

- 8 Hours- Lap 470- The last hour is upon me. The timer at the bottom is just taunting me with time :lol: This evo has really impressed me though. I was unsure before the race as it was fresh out of the "box". It has been incredible and a real workhorse :)

- Lap 471- Race suspended. Will be done tomorrow :) One big last push.
- I return for the last push
- Lap 473- Running for a quick wee. Comfy lead so I won't be too far back :),22 seconds back now :)
- Lap 481- Got him again. He needs to pit soon
- Lap 495- I pit. Want to do 530 laps before the end of the race :D
- Lap 500- Nice milestone there :). 29 minuites to go
- Lap 517- I pit for the last time :) (RS). Last Push COME ON :lol:
- Lap 525- 5 minuites to go
- Lap 530- My last lap

Finished!

Results: 1) Ellis- Lancer Evolution X TC
2) AEM S2000
3) HPA FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
4) Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Sec N1 base...
etc etc :lol:

Thoughts after race

This race is challenging mentally :lol: to say the least. The track is not big enough to work well enough. Nurburgring would be much better. But ah well. Plus may I add. 2 Races in the endurance section. and No weather change? Really PD? But anyway, the car. Brilliant. Absolute wonder to drive and had such a good time driving it. The race would have been much worse without this car and someother poxy motor. I would always recommend premium for these sorts of races.
Thank you very much for reading and comment if you did enjoy reading :lol:

Last edited:
Go Ellis, you should be a reporter for the yorkshire post. Making this race all exciting :lol:
How far in are you time wise?

Tell your mum to warn you when she walks in front. Mine sometimes trips over the wheel cable and disconnects it. :lol: good job so far...👍

Ever thought of pausing the game while your mum interrupts the game?

S200 AEM is my main Rival. Driven by the greatly feared B.Lamber :embarrassed:
A HPA TT driven by the monster known as S.Marchi :embarrassed:
And a Mines skyline driven by the one and only L.Washington :embarrassed:

:D I like to put a smile on things. Think of them as individual posts though :lol: Not just one bit swash of word and smilies.

EDIT: i have just realised. Look at the laughing dudes. They laugh at the same time and it looks creepy :lol:

Scary man :lol::lol::lol:

Keep going mang, you should put a break when you add new stuff so people can carry on reading where they left off!

:D There are not purposdeful mishaps they are just ones that could be avoided, that I choose not to out of the fun of it :D

A good read to be fair to you, 3 questions.
1. What level are you, did you level up?
2. What was the gap between 1st-2nd-3rd please?
3. Did you run a similar pp to the AI?

On the straights the cars were pretty even. Through the corners I ate them in the evo. But yeh always make it competitive :)

this must be a a real challange, but when you mum interrupted ya m8 that was like the car would have some technical difficulties in RL, which would definitelly occur on such kind of track. great report btw : thinking of dooing it in a RX-7 TC maybe :)
Report Follows when I´m done .

EDIT: what times need I to run aprox. to be competetive ?

Last edited:
I ran against the GT1 turbo. If you can get into the mid-high 56 (i.e. 56.5 - 56.8) on your fastest lap of a stint, then it will be competitive. In the end I won by 2 laps, which really isn't that much when you are driving for 9 hours and doing 540+ laps.

cheers trying now the RX-7 tuner (the blue one) looks good so far :)

I'm using the same car, the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7.

I'm running on sport soft tires and my RX-7 is tuned to 515 ppv

I'm only 30 minutes into the race and I've just entered the pits for the 1st time, so I have a long way to go.

Cheers!
GTsail

Oooh I forgot about that car :lol: I am thinking of doing another similar report for the suzuka endurance race at some point :) Thank you for the feedback :)

Look forward to hearing about your experiences. If you do another thread post the link in this one or you are free to do it in this one :)

Back