PURE l DTM

• Thread starter Green
  • 214 comments

Which Damage Setting would you like to use ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Premium
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_GREEN
DTMHeading23.jpg

MainPictureR1.jpg

DTMIntroduction.jpg

DTMRacingRulesandProcedureszz.jpg

DTMRacingRulesandProcedures2.jpg

DTMTeamsandCarRegulationsZZ.jpg

DTMTeamsandCarRegulations2ZZ.jpg

DTMScheduleZZ.jpg

DTMSchedule23.jpg

DTMRaceResultszzMONZARACE1.jpg

DTMRaceResultsMONZARACE2.jpg

DTMRaceStandingsZZ.jpg

DTMNextRaceMonza2.jpg

DTMRaceSignups16-3-12.jpg

DTMNews.jpg

Last edited:
:D thanks, I'm still trying to sort some stuff so I'll put you on the sign up list later.

Lol that's true, but...

Edit your first post then click go advanced,

or after clicking the racing series section, double click on the right of your name 'Green' which is next to the thread title. 👍

Green
yeah I have no idea how to fix it but I think it actually stands out more as everyone else has caps :lol:

Put, 'PURE DTM | Sign Ups Open' or something similar if you want to beat the filter :)

Lol that's true, but...

Edit your first post then click go advanced,

or after clicking the racing series section, double click on the right of your name 'Green' which is next to the thread title. 👍

I can't actually go advanced for some reason :boggled:

PSN_Slatz / Mercedes CLK-AMG

Please edit race-dates for each race and please let us know wich Nürburgring track will be driven...

Last edited:
Nice 👍 I would want a bigger selection of DTM cars though. Seems very well organized and a nice thread!

Thanks everyone for the comments :D, Editing stuff just now and adding babalulu,pipi and GTP_slatz to sign up list.

Green please can you put me down for this, probably go for m3 but will let you know for definite later this week!

looks class green! very fancy :D

stick me down in the tt! looking forward to this season

A-Brick/Abt Sportsline TT

I will join as well , sign me up , not sure which car yet I have to get 1 tomorrow .

Psn : skengdigi

Tony if people want to meet up this tuesday and have a practice race that would be great. Pre season has been arranged for 6th of march but everyone is encouraged to meet up and test the cars.

I will leave sign up open see how many people are interested if +12 we may have to do qualifying during the week fastest 12 would then race.Less than 12 and we'll stick to qualifying before 15mins before the race. May allow 14 drivers but don't want to risk getting too much lag.

Tony if people want to meet up this tuesday and have a practice race that would be great. Pre season has been arranged for 6th of march but everyone is encouraged to meet up and test the cars.

I will leave sign up open see how many people are interested if +12 we may have to do qualifying during the week fastest 12 would then race.Less than 12 and we'll stick to qualifying before 15mins before the race. May allow 14 drivers but don't want to risk getting too much lag.

Why dont you do the WSGTC qualifying rules that would be good a thought?

Yeah will be just be the 4lap qualifiers 👍

PS I'm updating thread just one of the draw backs of using photoshop for everything is it can be slow to updating things.

Also If anyone has any suggestion for anything please let me know as nothing is set in stone as of yet and it's always good to have other people's input.

Think the OP is all up to date now :D anything else I'll get 2moro 👍

Last edited:
Yeah will be just be the 4lap qualifiers 👍

PS I'm updating thread just one of the draw backs of using photoshop for everything is it can be slow to updating things.

Also If anyone has any suggestion for anything please let me know as nothing is set in stone as of yet and it's always good to have other people's input.

Think the OP is all up to date now :D anything else I'll get 2moro 👍

We can drive with 14 drivers in a lobby when we banned mics.
Yes then lets test this tueday 2 races.

Why is this thread called "PURE"?

It's a really good and nice looking thread, but the "PURE" name is something that me, Wardez and R1600Turbo came up with to start building a "brand" (if you like) for racing sactioned by us, ensuring a clean and caompetitive series.

I'm not saying that your series is not, but we don't want our name to be out there representing a league we have no control over.

We've been working hard to build up the "PURE" name here at GTP for the last 6-7 mounths, and would kindly ask you to rename your thread.

Best regards
Dennis

We can drive with 14 drivers in a lobby when we banned mics.
Yes then lets test this tueday 2 races.

See how many people want to race first, then if there is demand for 14 places we can try it.

yes we can test this tuesday and next, if enough people show we'll have a few practice races.

Why is this thread called "PURE"?

It's a really good and nice looking thread, but the "PURE" name is something that me, Wardez and R1600Turbo came up with to start building a "brand" (if you like) for racing sactioned by us, ensuring a clean and caompetitive series.

I'm not saying that your series is not, but we don't want our name to be out there representing a league we have no control over.

We've been working hard to build up the "PURE" name here at GTP for the last 6-7 mounths, and would kindly ask you to rename your thread.

Best regards
Dennis

I have spoken to Wardez about Pure sanctioning the series

Last edited:
yes thats good i dont think that we get more then 14 people.
I think we get enough people for testing tuesday, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back