PURE l DTM

• Thread starter Green
  • 214 comments

Which Damage Setting would you like to use ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP_w-g-e/BMW racing

Nice of you to take a step forward and work on the thread Green.👍

Thing is, I only have the M3 because I lost most of my cars a couple of weeks ago.. I'll try to find the other cars in the UCD.

Last edited:
For me the settings are fine, all cars are very close. With damage, we shall see next week sure. Good racing, hopefully I'll not crash as much :P but the tt has great pace for now

Ok thanks w-g-e 👍, yeah I'll put you down for BMW if you could try get one of the other cars that would be great. As I think BMW is very popular I may even make it 4drivers for Audi BMW and Merc as they are the only teams in DTM and no one has signed up for Astra but we'll wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. :D

LooooooL, Well its to many people for BMW, green put me on Audi 👍

aBrick now you have company :sly:

Hello , i wana join BMW team.

You and everyone else that signs up wants to join BMW :lol:

Ok Pipi and Hancock If you guys go to Audi you would be my hero's ;), then I can add Vend1go as BMW 👍

Well in this case if no one wants opel i can go to opel class

P.S But if u cant find opel guys !!! ;))

You and everyone else that signs up wants to join BMW :lol:

Ok Pipi and Hancock If you guys go to Audi you would be my hero's ;), then I can add Vend1go as BMW 👍

👍, just change the tittle to DTM Mercedes CLK vs BMW M3 GTR, :sly:

Well in this case if no one wants opel i can go to opel class

P.S But if u cant find opel guys !!! ;))

I'll Put you down as Audi TT-R just now if thats ok, If hancock doesn't mind switching you can go to BMW.

Ps we have 12 Drivers + 1 part timer (symp :sly: lol) 👍

Yeah man this is great!

Put me down as a reserve in the Audi as I may feel like giving it a go once you all get to Laguna.

I'll Put you down as Audi TT-R just now if thats ok, If hancock doesn't mind switching you can go to BMW.

Thats ok :) I like both of them ( Audi and BMW ) :))

Yeah man this is great!

Put me down as a reserve in the Audi as I may feel like giving it a go once you all get to Laguna.

Sweet Wardez 👍, you could of told me before I updated the sign up list but :dopey:.

Green

I will drive Audi then.

Ok i understand but when we make for clk 595 PP i can drive my df or??
When i make more df i lose hp then its not bad then i find it also ok.

Ok i understand but when we make for clk 595 PP i can drive my df or??
When i make more df i lose hp then its not bad then i find it also ok.

Tony technically aslong as you meet the Regs then you will be allowed to race. Cars should be setup as instructed in the OP, I have no way of checking how much Downforce you are using if you want to lose BHP for more Downforce then you could but I would prefer you didn't.

The specs are good m8 lets drive all other cars 597 PP and CLK 595 nowbody can check how much downforce you have.
Then its bether with this.
And in my test yesterday was opel and audi faster then clk with same pp when they get 2 PP more that is for me ok.

Could any of you send me a good baseline setup for the BMW?
I have tried couple of setups from the tuning forum, and they have generally made the car more stable, but lap times on Monza are still quite a bit off the pace.

Also it would be nice to know some baseline lap times for the other tracks.

It seems you have all the drivers you need for the 4 teams of 3 but this seems like it could be a lot of fun! Any room for a little one? :sly:

It seems you have all the drivers you need for the 4 teams of 3 but this seems like it could be a lot of fun! Any room for a little one? :sly:

Hi Tom If you have the Vauxhall Astra I'll put you down for that as I may open the room up to 14 drivers.👍

@maxi I'm trying to get some tunes together for everyone so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon 👍

Hi Tom If you have the Vauxhall Astra I'll put you down for that as I may open the room up to 14 drivers.👍

@maxi I'm trying to get some tunes together for everyone so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon 👍

I'm pretty sure I do :) I'll be up for using it!! :dopey:

Hey guys, I was wondering if any one that's been in past seasons of DTM could upload a replay or two for a PURE video project?

I only really need at least two different replays at whatever two tracks you can.
Oh and btw, they've gotta be NTSC.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back