GTPlanet Nascar Association

United Kingdom
Peterborough
Silent7Sniper7
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silentsphotos/6896537845/http://www.flickr.com/people/silentsphotos/

Welcome to the GTPlanet Nascar Association, its a group where all the hardcore Nascar fans can sign up, meet others and hold races on GT5 without having to put up with randoms ruining your lobby. This group will updated regularly.

Main Reason For The Group:
The group is for everyone that enjoys doing Nascar on GT5 but can never find a good lobby or decent racers. You do not have to be fully committed as its a just a group. So once you sign up you can meet everyone else like you and host races and post the room number here to let everyone else know theres a good lobby. If you want to do a small event or single race you can let me know and I can post it in the news section for everyone to see.

NEWS!

Rules:
Group Rules:
-NO swearing, violence, sex, racism.
-Respect other members.
-Before signing up ask yourself if you are a clean racer.
-Anyone reported to be a non-clean & unfair racer will be kicked from the group & black listed. (Black list is a warning list for other racers)
Racing Rules:
-When holding races under the name of this group be professional about it.
-Don't spin other drivers purposely.
-It's Nascar, crashes happen so don't get annoyed and rage at people.
-If there is a pace car, respect it.

Here is the pace car procedure, everyone needs to watch this & follow these rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWu-Qc4-PBs

Signing Up:
If you would like to join simply comment with your PSN ID, which car you drive and if you want to be put down as a safety car driver.
(Please note that if you dont provide all the data I require you will not be accepted because it shows you haven't read the OP)

SIGNED UP

Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA
-
-
-

Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA
-GTP/PSN: DaveMay96
-GTP/PSN: Jfilyaw
-GTP/PSN: Jahgee1124

Juan Montoya #42 IMPALA
- GTP/PSN: Schwartz38
-GTP: HSV-010 PSN: GTP_akmuq
-

Jimmie Johnson #48 IMPALA
- PSN/GTP: Silent7Sniper7
-GTP: asjacsd PSN: as--jac--sd
-

Dale Earnhardt JR. #88 IMPALA
-
-
-

AJ Allmendinger #43 FUSION
-GTP: james6653 PSN: teamKR_go50go
-
-

Carl Edwards #99 FUSION
-
-
-

Denny Hamlin #11 CAMRY
-GTP:HamXa PSN:burnin_ruberi4
-
-

Kyle Busch #18 CAMRY
-GTP/PSN: m8h3r
-
-

Joey Logano #20 CAMRY
-
-
-

Brian Vickers #83 CAMRY
-
-
-

Sub-Position:
Safety Car
- PSN/GTP: Silent7Sniper7
-GTP/PSN: Schwartz38
-GTP: HSV-010 PSN: GTP_akmuq
-GTP/PSN: tonybuk86
- GTP/PSN: Jfilyaw
-GTP/PSN: carsonc10
-GTP/PSN: Jahgee1124

(If you sign up to be a safety car driver, you may be asked to be one in races. They safety car can be the Nissan GT Skyline GT-R (Pace) '01 or the Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 in red.)

This group will be updated regularly so make sure your updated on all the new members and news. If you have any ideas to add to the group please feel free to say something.

Thanks for reading :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'll be driving the 'Denny Hamlin #11 CAMRY'.

PSN: burnin_ruberi4

And don't be intimidated by my post count. Clean race > winning.

Thanks for the thread

Hey, mine is the 2011 Kyle Busch, its only 6:57 am GMT here so I wont make myself look a fool by trying to guess the number :lol:

PSN: m8h3r

I'm interested. I have the #42 Juan Pablo Montoya. PSN: Schwartz38
I can drive safety car if needed.
One thing though. I'm not availible much, my schedule is always changing. I may be able to get to some races at night during the week. Can I still be in it? Or do you need a full commitment? Because I can't give you that.

Thanks for signing up guys. I'll update OP when I get home.

Schwartz38
I'm interested. I have the #42 Juan Pablo Montoya. PSN: Schwartz38
I can drive safety car if needed.
One thing though. I'm not availible much, my schedule is always changing. I may be able to get to some races at night during the week. Can I still be in it? Or do you need a full commitment? Because I can't give you that.

No you don't need full commitment. this group is for all the clean racers to get to know each other, host their own races and post the lobby number here to let everyone else know there's a good lobby.

Sign me up! GTP_akmuq, #42 Montoya and if needed (I.E. SilentSniper wants to race after 4 or 5 being the pace car) I can be pace car, I just don't have a mic, would this matter?

6 members & counting...

Sign me up! GTP_akmuq, #42 Montoya and if needed (I.E. SilentSniper wants to race after 4 or 5 being the pace car) I can be pace car, I just don't have a mic, would this matter?

No it shouldn't matter, just listen out if theres a crash.

P.S. to everyone that wants to be pace car, I found a video on YouTube a while back about how to be a pace car in GT5 with nascar. Once I find it i'll post the link.

What tracks are you guys going to be racing on? How long will the races be? My two friends and I may be interested.

ReilavaC
What tracks are you guys going to be racing on? How long will the races be? My two friends and I may be interested.

Its not that sort of group, its for all the nascar fans to join and when you do a lobby you can post the room number here, then you an others know that there's a good nascar lobby open.

Hi, sounds good, i'll join. I drive the Denny Hamlin 11 mostly so i'll take that.

sign me up!
PSN: carsonc10
CAR: 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Fusion
PACE: I can if nobody else wants to in the room.
Thank you and Please add :)

Can I sign, I won't be able to make the 500

PSN: Jahgee1124
CAR: 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 Impala

Willing to be a pace car if needed

Thanks for all the sign ups guys. Dont forget to post the room number of any nascar lobbies your doing.

HamXa
Oh i missed the last race.

What kind of race are you guys into? Love some long races?

Any, I'll set up races when i can and if anyone does a lobby they can post the room number here to let everyone else know.

Room Open

#1472-6118-3916-1736-2993

MAke sure you tell me your from GTplanet nascar too!

****Room Disconnected****

Last edited:
can you pleas put nascar friday championship by news
linkhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246063

Latest Posts

Back