Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
GTPlanet and ForzaPlanet will be offline for approximately 2 hours on May 20th, between the hours of 04:00 and 06:00 GMT/UTC (convert this to your local time here or check this timetable).

The site's primary web and database server will be physically relocated to a new floor in INTERNAP's Manhattan data center. No data is expected to be lost and there will be no changes to the site itself.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; please keep this downtime in mind if you have any scheduled events which may be affected.

Last edited:
photo-46.jpg

Is this something you planned to enhance GTP's performance, Jordan or is the datacenter moving some of its data and dragging you along with it?

Jordan
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; please keep this downtime in mind if you have any scheduled events which may be affected.

No need Jordan. 👍 Thanks for keeping this site awesome.

Good luck with the move Jordan. Hope everything goes well. :) BTW, is this move going to affect Forzaplanet as well?

Last edited:
:lol:

Is this something you planned to enhance GTP's performance, Jordan or is the datacenter moving some of its data and dragging you along with it?
The move is required by the datacenter due to changes at the facility.

BTW, is this move going to affect Forzaplanet as well?
Yes, ForzaPlanet is hosted on the same server hardware and will also be offline during this time.

I'm pretty sure my pulse rate shot up when I saw the big red notice. It's where PM and infraction notices usually go, and since it was in red I figured it would say something like "YOU'RE BANNED LOL".

Man, I need to stop being so paranoid...

T-12 is the closest person to the center I think.

Quickly T12! Protect the package during transport!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure my pulse rate shot up when I saw the big red notice. It's where PM and infraction notices usually go, and since it was in red I figured it would say something like "YOU'RE BANNED LOL".

I swear to god same thing happend to me! It sucked even more cause I bought GTPremium :L

:lol: So good :dopey:.

Good luck Jordan👍:).

Its 8 am in the morning in my local time , so no harm done to me :P but is there any new thing gonna here ? new design or something ?

good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back