GTPlanet Scheduled Site Maintenance Notice: May 19/20

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 85 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shouldn't effect me too much, because I will have been asleep for a long time... good timing Jordan 👍 .

I swear to god same thing happend to me! It sucked even more cause I bought GTPremium :L

Don't worry, as long as you don't obscene stuff or offend others, you will never get banned ;) .

Hope the move goes well Jordan. :cheers: It won't affect me because it'll be the middle of the night where I am.

It's 7:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m my time, so i'll be in bed around that time, then on my way to school. Also by the time I have my Computer class, the downtime will be over, so it's a win/win for me. :)

This will be at like 11pm for me so it's all good. I'll probably be sleeping.

photo-46.jpg

:lol:👍

Pupik. Is patch your cat that lived for 17 years? Thats so long!

Pupik. Is patch your cat that lived for 17 years? Thats so long!

My dad's girlfriend has 3 cats, each of 18 years and still alive, my fellow Pittsburgher.

I don't mind GTP maintenance, it's a necessary thing.

I can't remember the last time we had noticeable downtime with the server. Used to be a fairly common affair when the site was having growing pains!

I guess it can be excused this time ;)

Ooh, what could this mean? Patch for GTP? DLC?

There's going to be a new 'HD Buttons' DLC, in which, edit post and quote buttons will now be displayed beautifully in super HD resolution. :lol:

Anyway, hope all goes smooth, I'll probably be fast asleep when it's occuring (it's ridiculously late right now) and I'm sure I'll be waking up to a fully functional GTP. Or I'll be sending numerous complaints directly to you Jordan, spamming your inbox. :P

WHOA!!! The Maintenance notice link just got bigger! Probably because it starts in 40 minutes.

This is Schwartz signing off for the last time. I will miss you all for the next two hours. :(

OK guys, here we go. I'm going to leave the server on for as long as the technicians will let me.

This is it. See you all on the other side (or should I say, the other floor...)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back