CLASS 1, V8 SUPERCARS,
FORD FALCON V8 SUPER CAR,
LEXUS IS-F RM,
Corvette C5R,

CLASS 2 MODERN MUSCLE
CHEVY CAMARO SS 10 RM, 680BHP @ 1400KG / 616PP
DODGE CHARGER 10 TC, 680BHP @ 1400KG / 617PP

CLASS 3, CLASSIC MUSCLE,
This class is running at a base line, 590PP is the maximum, if you wish to use less downforce for more BHP then please do so, maximum limit is 590PP

CHEVY CAMARO Z28 RM, 550BHP @ 1285KG / 590PP
DODGE CHALLENGER RM 550BHP @ 1285KG / 590PP

POTENTIAL VEHICLE SPECIFICATION'S
and now spec's for v8 supercar category, All engine tuning is allowed,
PP level's are here to limit down force point's for some car's,
Lexus IS-F Racing concept, 700BHP @ 1350KG, 628PP
Lexus IS-F RM, 634BHP @ 1350KG, 622PP
Ford Falcon XR8, 640 @ 1350KG, 625PP
Corvette C5R, 590BHP @ 1339KG, 618PP
Camaro LM, 600BHP @ 1360KG, 616PP
Merc CLK TC, 575BHP @ 1200KG, 615PP,

the CLK may not be added to the car list pending further testing,

TRACKS AND LAPS

PRE SEASON ROUND 1, V8 SUPER ASSULT ON EUROPE, NURBURGRING, GERMANY 2X27 LAPS
nurb_zps947ac846.jpg

YES ITS NURBURGRING GP/F

PRE SEASON ROUND 2, QUENSLAND 500, IPSWITCH 2X35 LAPS
ipswitch_zps6645c9ec.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS TWIN RING MOTEGI WEST COURSE​

PRE SEASON ROUND 3, MOTORSPORTS PLAYGROUND, CAPE TOWN 1X35 LAPS​
Cape_Ring_zps44c66d7c.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS CAPE RING​

ROUND 1, CLIPSAL 500 ADELAIDE, 2X20 LAPS
clipsal_zps2ba5a384.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS TOKYO R426

ROUND 2, VISIT PERTH 300, BARBAGALLO RACEWAY 2X30 LAPS
Barbagallo_zpsbe836b86.jpg
BETTER KNOWN AS SUZUKA EAST

ROUND 3, SKY CITY CROWN, HIDDEN VALLEY MOTORSPORTS PARK 2X25 LAPS
HIDDEN_zps1b61dcb6.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS FUJI F

ROUND 4, SANDOWN 500, SANDOWN RACEWAY, 1X50 LAPS
MONZAMAP_zps4b20d8dd.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS MONZA, CHANGE WEATHER

ROUND 5, V8 ROUND UP AND HOE DOWN STAMPEDE, HOUSTON 2X20 LAPS,
INDY_zpsa94e453f.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS INDY ROAD COURSE

ROUND 6, SUPERCHEAP AUTO BATHURST 1000, MT PANORAMA 1X75 LAPS,
TMMAP_zps27032f05.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS TRIAL MOUNTAIN REVERSE

ROUND 7, GOLD COAST INTERNATIONAL 600, SURFER'S PARADISE 2X20 LAPS
CLIPSAL_zpscae24217.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS MADRID REVERSE

ROUND 8, FLY EMIRATES SUPER PARTY, YAS MARINA, 2X21 LAPS
ABUDHABI_zps90946e11.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE 5

ROUND 9, THE V8 GRAND FINALE, EASTERN CREEK 2X27 LAPS
CAPE_zps962af78c.jpg

BETTER KNOWN AS CAPE RING SOUTH​

POINT SCORE, Points will only be paid in the feature race,

BONUS POINTS
1, outright pole position,
2, class winner,
1, class runner up.

FREE PRACTICE AND QUALIFYING,
A room will open around 30-45 minutes prior to the race starting, This will be known as final practice, Here you can ask advice for tuning set up's, Get to know your fellow racer's, etc,
Qualifying, Once everyone is in the room will be reset all cars to the pit lane, once all people are in the pits I will advise everyone that Qualifying has started, you will get one flying lap to set your time,
once everyone has completed their lap the race will commence,

THE RACES,
2 Races will be held every event, apart from the endurance rounds,
normal weekend, the first race will have tire wear turned off, no pit stop required, however, damage will be set to light, Race 2, will be reverse grid of the first race, Tire wear and fuel depletion will be set to on, and to attempt to keep things clean damage will be set to heavy,
Endurance rounds, Tire and fuel will be set to on, damage will be set to light,

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS,
To be started,

PROTESTS, PENALTIES AND STEWARDS REVIEW,
To be started ( hopefully not needed)​

TO SIGN UP, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR GTP ALIAS, PSN ID AND DESIRED CAR,
TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ FORD V8 SUPERCAR,
BAZZER/flanked/ FORD V8 SUPERCAR
cnd01/ cnd01/ LEXUS IS-F RM or DODGE TC
Shoe67/ shoe67/ CHEVY CAMARO SS 10 RM,
nochance09/ no_chance09/ CHEVY CAMARO Z28 RM
--------/ Rager-73/ CHEVY CAMARO Z28 RM
roushtastic/ staracer/ IS-F RM
Losailracer7/ QTR___46/ ISF RM
HDT COMMODORE/ HDTCOMMODORE/ ISF-RM
Roderunner1967/ TNT2000
PHIL BELL/ Pepsi max crew,

Last edited:
I think the tire restrictions would make class 1 impossible. Are you going for equal lap times?

im trying to not give the race cars such an advantage over the yank tanks, they will corner better but i thought the same, hence being open to suggestions,

BTW, i dont think half the classic japanese cars can make 300bhp lol, i think the tire restrictions will be lowered for class 1, so will the power for class 1 and 2, just to give class 3 a bit better chance at overall standings,

If you lower the power too much of class 1 & 2 then it would make the cars redundant, IMO ... but if it bears fruit, count me in for Class 2 or 3 ...

If you lower the power too much of class 1 & 2 then it would make the cars redundant, IMO ... but if it bears fruit, count me in for Class 2 or 3 ...

lol i just lowered the power for class 1 and 2, they were up around 530-620bhp lol,

but i hate to drag up issues from the past niz, i was thinking of possibly making you head steward/ clerk of the course, with use of the safety car, therefore any breaches of the rules which WILL BE FINALIZED before any wheels are turned in anger arent being breached, as concrete sections will be out of play during qually you would monitor it in the safety car, and say lap redundant to the person who breaches, unless or until we can do something about this net gremlin your having, if your interested, that way we have an independant view of all situations adjudicated by the same person, therefore all infractions will be delt with on the spot not 3 days later after an arguement,

(that doesnt mean that the race will make the concrete a racing line, more a spot to avoid incedents)

Well I've told you before that I'm better behind the scenes than behind the wheel ... lol
I will accept that position if it comes down to it ...

Well I've told you before that I'm better behind the scenes than behind the wheel ... lol
I will accept that position if it comes down to it ...

coolies, i got an awesome idea for how the safety car will work too,

And how is that?

it will travel in a forward and reverse motion, turn both left and right and the lights will flash lmao.........

when i get into the rules of the safety car you will understand,

Lol ... I thought it would just park on the grass, flash its lights and look pretty ...

polish the wheels, clean out the rum bottles, lmao, virtually at some points of a race its all your gonna do, BTW, clean out your inbox lmao

TDZdave
polish the wheels, clean out the rum bottles, lmao, virtually at some points of a race its all your gonna do, BTW, clean out your inbox lmao

Cleaned and polished ... Lol

I would say racing hard for class one. That is what the cars come with stock.

I would say racing hard for class one. That is what the cars come with stock.
yeah but wouldnt that give the race car an advantage over the road car?

Why don't you keep Class 1 with hards run Class 2 and 3 with meds or softs ...
Do you want to keep Class 2 street looking or allow R/M?

Yea do you want the street cars to compete against the race cars in the overall battle?

well each class would have its own championship points table, which would go into an overall championship, so that way a class 3 car could get the flag, but i also want to pay incentive points to people who punch above there weight, but also dont want the parody between the classes monumental, so say a class 2 car wins the race i dont want it to be the car, i want it to be the driver and strategy, youve asked the right question now lol, ive just realized that the power limit is going tobe higher for class 3, seeing as these cars are going to be starting from the rear of grid, so im going to have to think about the power to weight parody of both classes,

I just want to know what the setup is. Some leagues like the Rolex SCS have obvious separations in speed between the 2 classes. Seth's 90sGT1/GTS has interclass battles. A 3 class, interclass war would be fun.

I just want to know what the setup is. Some leagues like the Rolex SCS have obvious separations in speed between the 2 classes. Seth's 90sGT1/GTS has interclass battles. A 3 class, interclass war would be fun.

basically, like i said, i want there to be a difference between all classes, but i want them to be close, whats your suggestion on how to do this?

well thats just it, im not to sure, class 1 will be the cream of the crop, class 2, heavier and slower, and class 3 will be as fast and light as possible while keeping even to each other

im going to put up a car list soon,

I reckon work out the power/weight ratio of a handful of cars for the different classes, then use that as a base setup for the car list ... try and get things evened out ...

Not too sure of the Morrison 'Vette or the Buick Special ... might be runaways ... IMO

Are you planning a rolling start, standing start or combination of both?

Combination for most races, endurance races will be rolling, the "runaway" idea shouldn't happen once its regulated

yeah i hope it all goes to plan, i know i have missed some datsun style cars in class 3, but all in all it could work,

Back