V8 supercar series, taking sign ups

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 421 comments
the first of the squarish shape, 2 door sedan? or the 63' cedric curvy shape?
not that it matters, it would be eligable for class 3,

For right now put me down for the Mark IV

cnd01/cnd01/Ford Mark IV race car '67/central daylight time

For right now put me down for the Mark IV

cnd01/cnd01/Ford Mark IV race car '67/central daylight time

lol, cheers, i didnt need the time though, but time wise it would more likely about 4 hours past the end of an ITCC round

Wait a minute. Jaguar E-type, Ginetta G4, Lotus Europa, Lancia stratos, A REAL MINI! Ok this is spoilt for choice, but far from expected when I saw "Muscle cars." Though it is a shame that the Impala is not in the game :(

Also, can you clear up the OP? The way the classes are separated is confusing.

Class 1:

Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ford MARK IV '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Ford GT40 '67
Morrison Corvette '60
Corvette Z06 '63

Class 2
Chevrolet Coupe '63
Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Corvette C3 '69
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Mercedes Benz SL '64
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Shelby GT 350R '65
Plymouth Superbird '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Buick Special '62
Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Jaguar E-Type '61
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Class 3

Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Toyota Celica 1600 GT '70
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '70
Isuzu 117 '68
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Honda 1300 coupe 9 '70
Lancia Stratos '73
Ginetta G4 '64
Mini cooper 1.3i '98
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Mini Marcos GT '70
Lotus Europa special '71
Alpine A110 1600s '73

As far as safety cars are concerned. Wouldn't it be sweet if there were 16 race weekends where everyone goes as SC once. Of course, it wouldn't out that way but still...

Wait a minute. Jaguar E-type, Ginetta G4, Lotus Europa, Lancia stratos, A REAL MINI! Ok this is spoilt for choice, but far from expected when I saw "Muscle cars." Though it is a shame that the Impala is not in the game :(

Also, can you clear up the OP? The way the classes are separated is confusing.

Class 1:

Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Ford MARK IV '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Ford GT40 '67
Morrison Corvette '60
Corvette Z06 '63

Class 2
Chevrolet Coupe '63
Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Corvette C3 '69
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Mercedes Benz SL '64
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Shelby GT 350R '65
Plymouth Superbird '70
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Buick Special '62
Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Jaguar E-Type '61
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Class 3

Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Toyota Celica 1600 GT '70
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '70
Isuzu 117 '68
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Honda 1300 coupe 9 '70
Lancia Stratos '73
Ginetta G4 '64
Mini cooper 1.3i '98
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Mini Marcos GT '70
Lotus Europa special '71
Alpine A110 1600s '73

As far as safety cars are concerned. Wouldn't it be sweet if there were 16 race weekends where everyone goes as SC once. Of course, it wouldn't out that way but still...

well this safety car idea could work, as i said its just an idea at this point,
yes the impala is a choice i actually forgot about:nervous: but it would be able to race class 2, sorry i couldnt space out the listings with the space bar it just removed the spaces so i installed dots...............:lol: all cars for their specific class are listed below the class heading, i know theres a lot to choose from, but without intensive testing we dont know what works, and what works for 1 person might not work for the other so even though some of these cars may run away in 1 drivers hands, with a different driver it might struggle to produce results, but the idea is racing in australia in the 60s through 70s, i will link a youtube video to the OP soon showing what im trying to aim for through the game, obviously its a fair bit different in classes but i believe the idea can bare fruit lmao,

NizmoDr3/NizmoDr3/Head Steward/Clerk of the course ... Lol

by the way, check out the you tube video links on the op, hopefully that shows which direction im trying to take this lol

I have also updated the BHP levels, seems to be a moving goal, but we will get there lmao

Last edited:
Are we allowed to use multiple cars? Because I have all the class 1 and 2 cars. I am mostly interested in using the mark IV and xj13 for class 1 and the Shelby cobra and gt350 for class 2

Are we allowed to use multiple cars? Because I have all the class 1 and 2 cars. I am mostly interested in using the mark IV and xj13 for class 1 and the Shelby cobra and gt350 for class 2

As far as I know all classes will run together on track ... you can only choose one class mate ...

NizmoDr3
As far as I know all classes will run together on track ... you can only choose one class mate ...

In that case, I will be running my xj13 in class 1 since another person already had the mark IV

Last edited:
by the way, check out the you tube video links on the op, hopefully that shows which direction im trying to take this lol

I have also updated the BHP levels, seems to be a moving goal, but we will get there lmao

Videos do a decent job of visualizing where you want to take this series mate ...

Videos do a decent job of visualizing where you want to take this series mate ...
yeah i thought so, it took me 3 hours to find just 1, it would have been easier if i knew how to upload my own video to youtube from bathurst last year,

now this just leaves the Ferrari and morrison corvette, for class 1, pending on interest in the future of the other classes, i might remove the corvette, so class 2 could have an extra car,

Last edited:
yeah i thought so, it took me 3 hours to find just 1, it would have been easier if i knew how to upload my own video to youtube from bathurst last year,

Lol ... that I'm not too sure of myself ...

You finally got some rules in place ... but why don't you just use GTP OLR's?

So we got 3 race drivers signed up ... Bump the thread to attract some more attention ... lol

BTW, my name is with a z not a s ... lol

You finally got some rules in place ... but why don't you just use GTP OLR's?

So we got 3 race drivers signed up ... Bump the thread to attract some more attention ... lol

BTW, my name is with a z not a s ... lol
i am aware lol, yes i will put the GTP rules in place, these are our rules specific to the series,

The Impala isn't even on the game :(

Still can't get my head around there being a real mini. Then there's the Ginetta, a Lotus, the E-type and Stratos.

Back