• 58 comments

james6653

(Banned)
United States
MI
GTP_James_USCC
killer sg1
WELCOME RACE FANS TO FIRST ANNUAL GT5 INVITATIONAL​

The car of choice this year is the Dodge Viper ACR '08 .(picture below)
179g2058.jpg

HP:927
WEIGHT:1260

We have two completely different tracks that have been created for this exact event.

There will be two qualifiers 15 drivers 8 laps each around a 2.26 mile track.
Race one the top 8 finishers will make the final race.Race two the top 7 finishers will make the final race.

The race will be 50 laps around a 3.77 mile track. We will be doing cautions. The caution must consist of 2 or more cars. The two drivers from the wreck must type into the chat box that there is a caution. The field will then slow down to 60 MPH. There will not be cautions with 3 laps or less to go.

We will be using the lucky dog system. The lucky dog is the first person one lap down. The lucky dog cannot be involved in the wreck.

Date of race 8/31/12 Date of Qualifiers 8/18/12-8/19/12

Qualified Drivers:

Last edited:
I'm in, depending on date and time.

Date of race 8/31/12 Date of Qualifiers 8/18/12-8/19/12 These are the dates. If you are wondering why The qualifiers and the race are two weeks apart I am going to the bristol night race the week before the race.

Date of race 8/31/12 Date of Qualifiers 8/18/12-8/19/12 These are the dates. If you are wondering why The qualifiers and the race are two weeks apart I am going to the bristol night race the week before the race.

Hope you enjoy it :D
I need to knwo the time as well as it looks likely :D

Also, what are the regs? Please tell me it will at least be limited to racing hard tires. Are you allowing setups?

Geeky30
Hope you enjoy it :D
I need to knwo the time as well as it looks likely :D
Time will be worked out when I get enough response from the 30 drivers that got a invite.
rallymorten
Sounds like it should be possible :)
Glad to here that.
LVracerGT
Also, what are the regs? Please tell me it will at least be limited to racing hard tires. Are you allowing setups?

Yes its limited Yes I'm allowing setups and the specs are 927 HP and 1260 Weight.

Since when have I been considered a great driver?

EDIT: I'll make you a deal James, if my Eagle Talon Spot Race field fills out before qualifiers, then I will race

Geeky30
He means Tires 👍

And what track? :) Get some secret practice in :lol:

Also, 30 DRIVERS :embarrassed:
Should be fun :sly:
Racing Hards only.

I created 2 completely different tracks. I ran one lap in a mustang on the tracks.

The qualifier track isn't to bad.

The track we will be using for the race is a little tricky. You gotta figure out the breaking points.

The 30 driver were hand picked by me and me alone. I picked 5 alternate drivers. I used 2 of them.

Jahgee1124

Since I haven't heard anything bad about you. I hand picked all 35 drivers.

Jahgee1124

EDIT: I'll make you a deal James, if my Eagle Talon Spot Race field fills out before qualifiers, then I will race

Sounds good to me.

I said the field had to fill out, that means I need 15 more signups before your race.

Jahgee1124
I said the field had to fill out, that means I need 15 more signups before your race.

I know that I just put you on there just incase.

Jahgee1124
I will get you a 1997 ticket, you can grind it for an Eagle

How do I do that? I have been playing GT5 for 2 years 6 months and I still don't get the tickets.

Then after receiving your ticket, your GT5 file will save. Click on the PSN button on your controller and hit "Quit Game". Then plug a flash drive into your PS3's USB drive. Then go into your saves and go to the GT5 file save and hit the triangle button. Click on copy on your save and copy it to the flash drive. After that, load up GT5 and open your ticket, if the car isn't a Eagle Talon, then quit the game again and delete your GT5 save, then recopy it from your flash drive. Rinse and repeat until you get an Eagle Talon

Jahgee1124
Then after receiving your ticket, your GT5 file will save. Click on the PSN button on your controller and hit "Quit Game". Then plug a flash drive into your PS3's USB drive. Then go into your saves and go to the GT5 file save and hit the triangle button. Click on copy on your save and copy it to the flash drive. After that, load up GT5 and open your ticket, if the car isn't a Eagle Talon, then quit the game again and delete your GT5 save, then recopy it from your flash drive. Rinse and repeat until you get an Eagle Talon

Ok

Just had a look at:
james6653
Confirmed Drivers:
1.Geeky30
2.LVracerGT
3.Rallymorten
4.S2
5.Jahgee1124
6.Polarbear345

1: I race in his series.
2: He's signed up for my WRC.
3: That's me.
4: He's my WRC team mate.
5: I once was just about to join one of his/her series.
6: A friend of a friend of mine

Lol seems like I know all drivers in one way or another :lol:

Back