Wrecked 'em Racing GT World TourOpen 

• Thread starter Chuk713
  • 152 comments
Hey the 1 Hour of Lago Maggiore runs next Saturday 3/9. If you wish to make a one-off start at your track pick race. Both Gr.1 and Gr.3 classes classes are scheduled to run. Lobby schedule and race details available in the league forum.

Hey the 1 Hour of Lago Maggiore runs next Saturday 3/9. If you wish to make a one-off start at your track pick race. Both Gr.1 and Gr.3 classes classes are scheduled to run. Lobby schedule and race details available in the league forum.
I really want to make this race, but unfortunately I’m not going to be able to

Hey guys I ColdWarrior will be hosting my 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans race on the night of Saturday June 8th as the 2nd last round of my endurance league. Anyone interested in making a one-off start we have room. This is a mixed class series. The league is open to any Gr.1 or Gr.3 classed car. BOP applied with tuning. All racing tires allowed. Lobby will open 7pm Qualifying starts 8pm and the race will start at 8:30pm all Eastern US Time. Realistic settings including heavy mechanical damage. Weather is random so rain is possible. Find our forum or message me on either GT Planet or on PSN to TheColdWarriors.

Last edited:
Back