Compilation videos of NO ABS 86GT Turbo 600+HP Madrid-Comfort Soft

GTP_Orido
Okay, over the past few months, I recorded some videos of my run in GT5, all done without any aids, that means no ABS, no TCS, no SRF, no ASM, no active steering, high BB, grip = real, manual, sports or comfort tires. The quality might not be very good, but crank up the volume to hear the new 2.08 sound on the videos below the 458 Italia link.

Click on more info on the video for more description. Listed from oldest to newest.

Ferrari 458 Italia at Monza Rain, 2:07.xxx

Cobra 427 at Cote D' Azure, 1:44.776

Ferrari F40 '92 at Monza, 2:01.7xx

Ferrari 599 at London Reverse, 1:04.077

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 at Motegi Full Road Course, 2:22.683

McLaren F1 '94 at Suzuka, 2:28.438

Pagani Zonda R '09 at Spa Francorchamps, 2:42.345

Lancia Stratos '73 at Nurburgring GP/F, 2:47.090

Lamborghini Countach 25Th Anniversary '88 at Rome, 1:23.518

Dodge Viper GTS '02 at Road Course Daytona, 2:10.372

Lexus ISF RM 07 at Monza, 1:43.753

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 Twin Turbo 800+HP at Spa 2:44.019

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 Twin Turbo 800+HP at Spa 2:44.019-External View ver.

59 HP Shifter Kart 6 speed at Laguna Seca 1:28.465 - Comfort Soft tire

Amuse NISMO 380RS Superleggera Twin Turbo 500+HP at Suzuka 2:22s - Comfort Soft

Nissan HR32 GTS-R HOUSE 260PS at High Speed Ring 1:26.8xx - Comfort Hard

Ford Mustang GT 600+HP at Indy Road Course 1:50.6xx- Comfort Soft

Toyota 86 GT Turbo 600+HP at Madrid 1:38.569-Comfort Soft

Last edited:
Thank you Alex :D Did you listen to the new F40 sound ? Cool isn't it ? :embarrassed:

More videos to come, but they will be in the same quality :( I don't have capture card ...

The sounds are still lacking imo, oh well. Regarding the video quality, well, yeah, if you have about 200 bucks to spare I can show you some really neat recording devices.

I recorded the video with the sound coming from my LCD TV, so yeah, clarity is not good, and my phone mic didn't help either :lol: Maybe I'll get capture card late this year.

New video uploaded : Ferrari 599 '06, stock, London Reverse, CM tires, no ABS or other aids, BB 10 / 7, grip:real, 1:04.077.

Last edited:
Nice video. You do know that putting grip on real for street courses does nothing, right? It only changes the grip levels in wet weather and off course. (grass, dirt, etc)

Thanks R1600. I never knew that, I just know that grip reduction affect all courses in GT5, it reduces grip outside the driving line, off course and simulates wet weather surface. I always set it to real, no matter the track or event.

Update :

Another great lap at Motegi Full Road Course with Maserati GranTurismo S '08, stock, CM tires, no ABS, extreme BB 10 / 8, time 2:22.683. Enjoy the lap :D

Last edited:
Very good driving with the Cobra indeed, nice to see more players with no aids and ABS. Btw, if you are planning to spend some money, get a PVR instead of capture card unless you already have a good computer to go with the card. I use capture card myself, and the quality can be disappointing if you don't have a good computer to process the 1080i or 1080p HD signals.

Very good driving with the Cobra indeed, nice to see more players with no aids and ABS. Btw, if you are planning to spend some money, get a PVR instead of capture card unless you already have a good computer to go with the card. I use capture card myself, and the quality can be disappointing if you don't have a good computer to process the 1080i or 1080p HD signals.

Thank you Lucifel0, I'll do some research for the PVR, I hope it's not too expensive:nervous:

New video uploaded : A warm up lap at Suzuka with the powerful McLaren F1 '94, stock, 611hp, 607pp, Comfort Medium tires, grip : real, no ABS, BB 10/8, time is 2:28.438. The car is very slippery at the rear, but the brakes is great, handling is sublime, nerve racking drive.

Enjoy:dopey: and don't miss the chicane at close to the end of the lap, I almost overshoot my braking, but made it into the corner with some rear action:crazy:

Next up is Pagani Zonda R stock, with comfort medium tires, no ABS, 10/8 BB at Spa :D

Last edited:
The Pagani Zonda R '09 is up, Circuit De Spa Francorchamps, 651pp, Comfort Medium, stock, 10/8 BB, time is 2:42.345. A rather slow lap, I brake too early before the last chicane :ouch: A great experience nonetheless, enjoy guys.

Another practice run video, this time with bone stock Lancia Stratos '73. The car was bought from UCD, with over 10,8xxx,x miles. It has 185hp, 410pp painted in York Green.

The track this time Nurburgring GP/F, the Stratos was fitted with Comfort Hard tires ( for 420pp/less cars ), no ABS or other aids, grip real, tire wear/fuel consumption on and 10/8 BB. The time is 2:47.090, not my best, but it sure was fun.

New video : Lamborghini Countach 25Th Anniversary '88, bone stock, 515pp, 467hp, 1490kg, no ABS or other aids, BB 10/7, tire wear/fuel consumption on, grip:real, Comfort Medium tires, the track is Rome and time is 1:23.518.

Dodge Viper GTS '02 stock comfort medium, no ABS, 10/8 BB, tire/fuel on, Road Course Daytona coming soon :D

Last edited:
Like i'm watching an old vcr tape, sorry bro :ouch:!

At least I tried :lol:, anyway I made the videos to ignite interests for no ABS driving and they are quite informative - showing how to brake without ABS, braking points and techniques that are also useful to those who uses ABS in GT5.

If anyone who have capture card willing to upload the videos for me, hit me up :embarrassed: I'll be very thankful.

The Dodge Viper GTS '02 video finally up :) The track is Daytona Road Course, the car is stock, Comfort Medium tires, no ABS, 10/8 BB. I had great time in this track, the 1st left hander is always an adventure with no ABS, enjoy !

^ Not a bad effort, Tronrider, you need more practice to threshold brake smoothly, you seem to pump the brakes to slow down from high speed, I suggest you to try use L2 for brake and R2 for gas. Without ABS, you need to maintain brake force ( the red bar on the HUD ) filled less than 70% with such high brake balance - you had 4/7. If you go lower, say 2/3, you can apply more brake force with less chance of locking. Of course, on low speed braking or trail braking into a corner, you just need light tap ( 10%-25% brake ). Practice more, I spent the 1st 6 months playing GT5 to get used to no ABS.

After long hiatus, here is another video I recorded, a test run I had a while ago. Lexus ISF RM, built and tuned for GTP's FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge, 625PP class. No ABS or other aids as usual, 10/8 BB, grip real, tire wear/fuel consumption on.

Car has 707HP, 1222kg, special tune for Monza, time is 1:43.753, a rather slow run with a few slow section and mistakes, but clean. A good run would be in high or mid 1:42.xxx.

Another video, it's been awhile :)

I built this car as a "hyper realistic" hybrid, nothing but installing turbo kit system on a car that can't be turbocharged in GT5, but can be done in real life.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 with Twin Turbo kit, engine tuning stage 3, custom LSD and suspension, stock transmission, all other upgrades, weight reduction.

The car has 800+HP/6800rpm and 630+ lb ft/6300rpm and weight around 1300+kg, with comfort soft tire and over 610PP, still can be pushed hard at Spa :) Enjoy !!! V8 rumble and turbo = EPIC. Time is 2:44.019.

The same car and lap as above, but different view - external camera, enjoy !!! I got my dog howling in the recording for a bit, hope that's okay :P Some slides and close call saves, the car was awesome to drive on comfort soft at 610+PP, no sports tire for this baby :sly:

Another video, it's been awhile :)

I built this car as a "hyper realistic" hybrid, nothing but installing turbo kit system on a car that can't be turbocharged in GT5, but can be done in real life.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 with Twin Turbo kit, engine tuning stage 3, custom LSD and suspension, stock transmission, all other upgrades, weight reduction.

The car has 800+HP/6800rpm and 630+ lb ft/6300rpm and weight around 1300+kg, with comfort soft tire and over 610PP, still can be pushed hard at Spa :) Enjoy !!! V8 rumble and turbo = EPIC. Time is 2:44.019.

Nice one Rido, that's how a Camaro should sound:tup:👍

Just a lap I've done with 59HP 6 speed shifter kart at Laguna Seca :D on comfort soft tire,1:28.465.

Nice grip level for a kart, a bit edgy with that much power, but loads of fun and intense all the way :)

Just a lap I've done with 59HP 6 speed shifter kart at Laguna Seca :D on comfort soft tire,1:28.465.

Nice grip level for a kart, a bit edgy with that much power, but loads of fun and intense all the way :)

Nice lap 👍 I've been hoping to make some shifter karts of my own soon. I'm gonna make some for the Jr, 100, and 125 karts. :D

Amuse 380RS Superleggera at Suzuka with comfort soft and 9/6 BB, no ABS, time is aorund 2:22s. A realistic hybrid with only twin turbo kit added, everything else are as they were, tuned the LSD + suspension only.

Another version of the same lap with hood cam and external view :

500+HP Twin Turbo Amuse 380RS Superleggera, no ABS 9/6 BB, comfort soft, 2:22s at Suzuka.

I love these TT cars you make, they make for some intense hot-lapping. 👍

One question though... I thought your PS3 was currently in multiple pieces? :odd: :lol:

This may sound silly, but do you do requests? :D
Stumbled upon this thread because of your sig and thought I would give it a go.
So I picked a bone stock Honda NSX Type R '02, turned off the abs and headed out to Cote D'Azur.
After a couple of laps I managed a 1:48.864,should be able to improve a bit if I run some more laps.
I am using a DS3 so it takes quite a bit getting used to without abs :lol:
So, what time do you manage in these situations, seeing that you've got a hell of a lot more experience?

This may sound silly, but do you do requests? :D
Stumbled upon this thread because of your sig and thought I would give it a go.
So I picked a bone stock Honda NSX Type R '02, turned off the abs and headed out to Cote D'Azur.
After a couple of laps I managed a 1:48.864,should be able to improve a bit if I run some more laps.
I am using a DS3 so it takes quite a bit getting used to without abs :lol:
So, what time do you manage in these situations, seeing that you've got a hell of a lot more experience?

First, thanks for visiting my video thread, I would love to help you with no abs driving and taking requests, but unfortunately I have been without PS3 for over 2 months - I got YLOD. But soon I will get another new Slim, so when that time comes I will let you know.

I am using DS2 with USB converter - this PS2 stick has distinct advantage that the face buttons ( square/triangle/circle/cross ) needs 3 times more pressure to reach 100% input.

Your time at Cote D' Azure with NSX sounds good for someone who start to drive with ABS 0. I suggest to start finding the right brake balance, one that allow you to trail brake late into a corner without getting the rear tail happy.

For the time being, may I interest you to visit and read through from the 1st page, these awesome no ABS threads by FordMkIVJ5 and CJSpencer77 :

[GUIDE] So you want to drive without ABS... (please read OP)

Looking for no ABS driver online ? :

ABS 0 community where are you???

And lastly, welcome to the wonderful world of ABS 0, you will experience cars in GT5 and hopefully GT6 too, like never before.

Last edited:
Back