Compilation videos of NO ABS 86GT Turbo 600+HP Madrid-Comfort Soft

Thanks for the words of encouragement, links and tips, I'll give them a read :D
It really surprised me how different it was to drive a car without abs. I've been disabling every aid one at a time since I've started playing GT5, the abs was the last one on my list. And I'm glad to see that there are other people that run 0 abs with a controller, I was under the impression that most if not all non-abs users were using a wheel :lol:

Sorry, I have been busy making replicas - hybrid, got a new Slim PS3 in June :)

Here goes, another video of my run with no ABS. The car is Nissan Skyline HR31 GTS-R HOUSE replica, 260PS, 5 speed cross mission ( close ratio transmission ), custom suspension, exhaust, ECU to bump power to 260PS. The rest are stock, stock weight, stock turbo, clutch, flywheel, LSD and driveshaft.

The track is High Speed Ring, using Comfort Hard ( 80's factory street tire ), no ABS, 9/5 BB, grip real, no tire wear this time.
Time at 1:26.8xx, could be faster as I was slow in the big esses after the bridge.

Custom FOV is used on this video - 97% screen angle and 63 degree angle of view. Gives better wider field of view without causing fish eye or the chase cam car looks tiny.

Rido, you never fail to amaze.
I never really look in this section, but now it may be a regular thing.
The sounds from your cars are great, especially the Camaro & the R31.
My next task is to build a R31 like that.
Outstanding cars buddy. 👍

I would have PM'd you this, but your inbox was full. Is there a reason that you've changed your signature to love ABS all of a sudden? :confused:

Rido, you never fail to amaze.
I never really look in this section, but now it may be a regular thing.
The sounds from your cars are great, especially the Camaro & the R31.
My next task is to build a R31 like that.
Outstanding cars buddy. 👍

Thanks, Jay :) The R31 was driven with racing exhaust.

I would have PM'd you this, but your inbox was full. Is there a reason that you've changed your signature to love ABS all of a sudden? :confused:

Sorry, my bad, I cleared up my inbox. The reason is simple, the ABS love is a lie :lol:

Check this post at GT6 thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8867768#post8867768

Another video :D

This time a testing/tuning session at Indy Road Course - one of my favourite track. The car is Ford Mustang GT premium tuned to 600+HP. I really like the sound of the exhaust and I fixed driver gear changing animation in cockpit view and replay view. Track view replay after cockpit view replay.

No ABS, 9/5 BB, comfort soft, grip real. Time is 1:50.6xx with plenty time to gain.

Enjoy the sound in track cam view :) It's EPIC ... even better with capture card.

Ridox2JZGTE
Another video :D

This time a testing/tuning session at Indy Road Course - one of my favourite track. The car is Ford Mustang GT premium tuned to 600+HP. I really like the sound of the exhaust and I fixed driver gear changing animation in cockpit view and replay view. Track view replay after cockpit view replay.

No ABS, 9/5 BB, comfort soft, grip real. Time is 1:50.6xx with plenty time to gain.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqniCPHIDvY">YouTube Link</a>

Enjoy the sound in track cam view :) It's EPIC ... even better with capture card.

Beautiful!

Thanks Team THRT Drift :cheers:

This awesome car took the world by storm, affordable, compact, and bags of fun.

A tuning/testing lap done on a newly built 86 GT Turbo at 600+HP, track is Madrid City, grip real, no ABS, comfort soft as usual, 9/5 BB. Time is at 1:38.569, the car is so much fun to drift around corners. Cockpit cam then track cam :D

Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ S Turbo are also built at similar spec.

Latest Posts

Back