[HD] Elise is a fast car (no ABS Nürburgring battle)

• Thread starter OK8
  • 5 comments

OK8

Finland
Glass Village
OK8_

http://youtu.be/tF2b9bDtRmM
Simplification & Edward Oberon - Loveline

One in a long list of magnificient races against Panoramadiesel.

Comfort soft, no abs, Logitech G25 with clutch & shifter for both drivers.

Elise is stock apart from minor power upgrades.

Awesome driving! Thanks for posting that video.

Glad you enjoyed it :), I just can't get enough of that car, the handling is just superb. There aren't many cars with which you can be so fast while having so much fun at the same time.

Nice racing OK8 :)

Thanks. I love racing against Panoramadiesel, because he is a very hard racer. Overtaking him is never a given, you always have to work for it, but he has such high skill, we never have any incidents. Even here, I had to give everything I could though being in a much superior car. Overtaking in that spot is very rare (I've certainly never done it before) so maybe he wasn't expecting it.

Never underestimate the power of the cutback!

How did you record this .. I tried making a video using a gameplay recorder but most of them aren't compatible with Mac .. Any advise ... Good video by the way

How did you record this .. I tried making a video using a gameplay recorder but most of them aren't compatible with Mac .. Any advise ... Good video by the way

Thanks! I used the Hauppauge HD-PVR and a capture software that came with it. I'm using Windows 7, but I'm sure there's lots of similar software for Mac, since many professionals use Macs. Hope you'll find something that works.

Back