can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk112.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by multiple-winner ijkhk4:

"The Course Maker is one of the interesting GT5 features that got less attention compare to the World Circuits. This week, show us your best photo either taken from a World Circuit or from a custom track you have created using the Course Maker. Take advantage of the weather change feature to help enhance your photo as well."

CARS: Must have at least 1 car
LOCATIONS: All world circuits or custom made track using Course Maker
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[20.00 GMT]

Final Entry | World Circuit - Circuit de la Sarthe

Last edited:

FINAL ENTRY
World Circuit
Circuit de la Sarthe

Last edited:
Nice entries so far 👍

Since this is a H2H week would everyone state which side your entry is entering (World Circuit or Course Maker) in addtion could you also please state the name of the track your photo is taken? Thanks :cheers:

Final Entry - Nürburgring

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY CHANGED

World Circuits - Suzuka Circuit

---​

edit: Does this track count as "world"? :/

I believe Tokyo R246 is counted as a City track. The definition of 'world circuits' is probably circuits that are in the 'World' section in the Track selection screen.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

World Circuits - Circuit de la Sarthe 2009

I can use a unedited photo of my entry earlier, right?
It was used as my Secret Santa Week 80 entry, in case some of you are asking.
I couldn't have taken a fresh new picture this week, as my PS3 got a YLOD last Saturday...
I'd be happy to change if it doesn't qualify.

---​

I believe Tokyo R246 is counted as a City track. The definition of 'world circuits' is probably circuits that are in the 'World' section in the Track selection screen.

GT HP Nut, I think you cannot use previous entry as the rule said "It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp."

zzz_pt, GT HP Nut is right, only tracks listed under World Circuits are allow. Tokyo R246 is a city track.

Can I use this one? It's a course maker track, though it's from one of the special events and not one I made myself:

Final Entry:

Course maker (Toscana)

Last edited:
Nice entries so far 👍

Since this is a H2H week would everyone state which side your entry is entering (World Circuit or Course Maker) in addtion could you also please state the name of the track your photo is taken? Thanks :cheers:

Done. :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY
Our World [Circuit]

Click for Lightbox!

That was the first time I raced around Spa. :D

Can I use this one? It's a course maker track, though it's from one of the special events and not one I made myself:

Final Entry:

Yes Fyshokid, your entry is valid and please write down the side (World Circuit/Coure Maker) and the track name on your entry.

So far only 4 entries from the Course Maker side and all entreis are from Toscana as well :crazy: so all Course Maker entries are in the poll for sure :)

Seem people don't really like the tracks from course maker. Hope to see more entries from that side. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back