CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 112

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 71 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition Close in around 3 hours.

Thanks, everyone for helping out for telling each other for following the rules. :cheers:

Last edited:

:confused: it says 8.00pm (GMT) ..... 7hrs from now.

My shot is ready but I can't upload till I get home this evening ( after 5pm ). Can you keep it open till then? :sly:

ijkhk4

Thanks, everyone for helping out for telling each other for following the rules. :cheers:

Is the way I titled my entry ok, or do you want me to add the circuit name as well.

:confused: it says 8.00pm (GMT) ..... 7hrs from now.

My shot is ready but I can't upload till I get home this evening ( after 5pm ). Can you keep it open till then? :sly:

Is the way I titled my entry ok, or do you want me to add the circuit name as well.

Sorry CCSharft 7 I would like to close it earlier because it is 21/1/2013 23:25 in my time now. I will need to sleep and go to work tomorrow, so if I keep this competition open I will keep this open for at least another 20 hours from now then. Will this be OK for you? :cheers:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan, thanks for updating the title and your entry is fine. :cheers:

Sorry CCSharft 7 I would like to close it earlier because it is 21/1/2013 23:25 in my time now. I will need to sleep and go to work tomorrow, so if I keep this competition open I will keep this open for at least another 20 hours from now then. Will this be OK for you? :cheers:

No problem mate 👍 totally understandable .... teach me to get a shift on next time :dunce:

Competition Closed

Thanks everyone for the entries and sure there are more than 8 good photos from each side that I would want to include into the poll. Please do not feel bad if your entry is not in the poll and don't hesitate to ask for comments. :cheers:

This was my first time posting an entry. Somehow missed the rule about the preview being no larger than 500px in any single direction. Is that gunna be a problem? Think it was ~600px wide.

Really sorry about that, I won't worry if it DQ's my entry. Always next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back