what do your systems look like ???

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 42 comments
Nice pics DG. I also have a flip top on one of my PS2. My x-box isnt modded but both my ps2's get frequent use of the swap disks. 👍 Im at work and ill have my Girlfriend take a pic of her PS2 from our house and I will post it in a few minutes.
My girlfriends PS2 with flip top cover.
fliptopps26wy.jpg

Here is the x-box
x-box.jpg

X-box under tv to the left. Girlfriend hooking up new flat screen monitor. The other PS2 usually sits on top of the x-box. My girlfriends PS2 stays on top of the TV for easy access.
attachment.php

911_Carrera
CAMAROBOY, she's into gaming AND looks that hot bending over? ;)
Winner. 👍
LMAO!!....and she owns a 67 Mustang, she loves cars, eats way more than I do, and even works on cars. Well im slowly teaching her how to work on cars. Im VERY happy to say the least.

CAMAROBOY69
LMAO!!....and she owns a 67 Mustang, she loves cars, eats way more than I do, and even works on cars. Well im slowly teaching her how to work on cars. Im VERY happy to say the least.

The game's up. It's actually you with a wig on isn't it? :crazy:

The only thing "modded" about my PS2 is the fact that it has no panel at the front of the disc tray. :lol:

CAMAROBOY69
You picked a winner.

Integra Type R
Nice mods guys. Nice girlfriend CAMAROBOY. ;)
Meh. I'm hotter. ^__^

Crappy webcam pics of my PS2 setup available at my forum.

LINKAGE

The flippy one is soon to be replaced with an NTSC/J PS2, preferrably pre-makeover. Read me babbling on about my plans here:

LINKAGE 2: THE SEQUEL

Also, CAMAROBOY, Move her PS2. Ever leave a CD on top of a TV for a long time? That's the fastest way to scramble up that system.

Thanks for the compliments on the GF.
The PS will be fine. It has been on top of her TV for well over 2 years and never had a problem yet.

Alrighty. Just thought I'd offer my wisdom, if you can call it that.

Logic says: TV = big magnet. Magnet = enemy of harddrives and other related electronics. Amongst my friends and myself, we've fried a CD player, warped 2 CD-R's, and scrambled 2 DVD's by leaving them on top of a TV. Let's not forget the way TV magnets can re-arrange the metal particles used in VHS and audiotapes. Bah...my poor Beastie Boys cassettes... :indiff:

A nifty discussion on the topic can be found here: LINKY

CAMAROBOY69
X-box under tv to the left. Girlfriend hooking up new flat screen monitor. The other PS2 usually sits on top of the x-box. My girlfriends PS2 stays on top of the TV for easy access.
attachment.php

She got a sister? :D :lol: Nice setup ya got there CB69.

That console skin site is awesome. I might buy something from there. My xbox and PS2 could use alittle fixing up in the looks department. ;)

DRIFT GOD
wow nobody likes my X-BOX ??? :( :confused:
Looks good but I think people would have appreciated it more if they weren't just stickers. :lol:
Eventually I am going to airbrush my 69 Camaro onto my PS2. My x-box will be modified too. This is a mabey, not offical. I want to paint my real car first.

yeah wow. Definitely feeling this one:
2.jpg

And that girl has the most curvaceous posterior..I might have to use that one later...lol jk. Seriously though good catch..My girl is fat, hates when I play games, and can't hook up a game boy (lol). eh..but it's ok. Cuz that's life..

Latest Posts

Back