***Famine's Fanclub***

• Thread starter Mistral1
  • 342 comments
Hello!

Everybody who is fan of Famine /that big encylopedy which write all posts with purple color/ reply to this topic. I think there is a lot of us who admire him :)

edit:

OK OFFICIAL members of unOFFICIAL fan club are...

1) phat_pengiun
2) TVRKing
3) GT_Fan2005
4) NISMOskyline
5) McLaren F1GTR
6) '85fierogt

6 members...cool 👍

1st) He's too modest for his own good. He doesn't seem to want to be a mod (to my knowledge.)

2) It's indigo..not purple :P

3) You can't make a club based on one person. Make it based on the study of cancerous tissues if neccesary :D

EE - I have never been asked. I do not know how I would react - but it would be accompanied by a great deal of thinking.

keram - I DO have another account, but he's in temporary retirement after his funny expired. He'll be back.

Mistral1 - I'm touched. Really. Are you female? :mischievous:

EE - I have never been asked. I do not know how I would react - but it would be accompanied by a great deal of thinking.
I see. But I'm sure I read (a long time ago) people making personal nominations for moderators, and I know your name came up. I recall you declining. Whether it was because you didn't want the position or you felt it was only respectful of Jordan, I don't remember.

Famine is like a ''knows-everything-book'' guy for me, but not a fan of him.
I mean, I would feel retared if I was.

Who the hell is Famine???

I have never been asked. I do not know how I would react - but it would be accompanied by a great deal of thinking.

Don't worry about being asked. Jordan said to never let the bloody Pom's moderate anything!
I'm still wondering how the hell we let a Canadian in. :lol:

J/K Famine. I've always had respect for your vast knowledge. 👍

I know Famine as the "know it all" also.

There is one two spots he's weak on. Inner workings of finance and soaps like Corrination Street. He told me himself. :D

Make that one spot.

Unfortunately I'm forced to watch soaps if I want to eat. Even worse, my brain absorbs the lot of it - no matter how useless (the more useless the better in fact). This is now at the point where I remind my girlfriend who DOES watch them of all the things that happened before and why there's huge continuity errors as a result.

Gah.

Cosmic
Famine is like a ''knows-everything-book'' guy for me, but not a fan of him.
I mean, I would feel retared if I was.
I manage to like Famine without feeling retarded.

Famine
Make that one spot.

Unfortunately I'm forced to watch soaps if I want to eat. Even worse, my brain absorbs the lot of it - no matter how useless (the more useless the better in fact). This is now at the point where I remind my girlfriend who DOES watch them of all the things that happened before and why there's huge continuity errors as a result.

Gah.
I also find no matter how much I don't want to watch it, you always end up doing so.

vladimir
i'd pay hundreds for a used sock of famine!
If only you'd said that a fortnight ago. I could've "borrowed" one for you.

sicbeing
I think Famine is just a group of smarties behind one computer :)
Nope. He is just one smartie. (Although I did spot DK's "big book of nolidge" next to his PC....)

You get sucked in by how bad they are, perhaps? Wanting to see how it fails next maybe?

Regardless, Famine is awesome, despite not sharing the site that has the drag coefficents of numerous cars and all that (I so need to get the drag for an AE86, an AW11 MR2, and an AE82)

Fanclub might be a bit over the top though... even if it is Famine :P

Screw it, let's make a Captain Murphy fan club.

Just kidding, Famine. You're my favorite chinstrap.

boombexus
I'm still wondering how the hell we let a Canadian in. :lol:

We did? Who'd that be?

Ahh, Famine. Indigo colored knowledge and humor. I know I couldn't browse GTP without his presence.

見えない超すみれ色のペンキすなわち飢饉, 発明家は tosser でない。

I find it interesting how, in 24 (25 now) posts, no-one except Mistral1 has joined.

Hehe :D

Normally in a situation like this, I would join out of pity.

But he's from South Yorkshire. :P

boombexus
Don't worry about being asked. Jordan said to never let the bloody Pom's moderate anything!

What?????

You muppet!

Yeah, Famine's OK. Aside from featuring in dodgy photos with no-name actors at dodgy sci-fi conventions, that is.

Are you orignally from England Giles? I was thinking earlier today that there are no English mods.

Famine's PM button is just as useful as Google!

Sorry Famine!

Back