***Famine's Fanclub***

• Thread starter Mistral1
  • 342 comments
Faimine is one of the bright guys here, that's true.
But I like the guy way too much to be a fan.
I'll stick with the title of "Friend".
Is that cool with you, Andrew?

sorry for being off topic, but:

ZAGGIN, your avatar looks like James McLurkin.

PS
Hey Famine, I would be queueing those private protection services right about now.

I am not in private protection bidness. But as Famine is a Friend, and I'm a large, scary-looking black man, with large scary-looking offspring that will harm whoever I tell them to, within reason....
We got his back. 👍

Gil
I am not in private protection bidness. But as Famine is a Friend, and I'm a large, scary-looking black man, with large scary-looking offspring that will harm whoever I tell them to, within reason....
We got his back. 👍

Do you think a 5'8'' white 15 yr old with a brass candle stick (that I just finished making :D ) could ward off obsessed freaks too?

Hey, I've said it before – just put the guy on DVD. It would be the perfect piece of encyclopedia-like software.

Except I think it'd require more than the 4 gigs a single DVD can hold. Blu-Ray, anyone?

boombexus
I'm still wondering how the hell we let a Canadian in. :lol:
Yeah, and he's probably the laziest moderator! :lol: *awaits ban from spite*

Event
Yeah, and he's probably the laziest moderator! :lol: *awaits ban from spite*

I don't know about laziest, but surely that guy, whoever he is, is certainly the one most likely to be on duty while drunk, or at least slightly tipsy.

Meh, I respect him but to join a fan club ... eeerr, that'd be kinda fruity :dopey:

Blake

Azuremen
You get sucked in by how bad they are, perhaps? Wanting to see how it fails next maybe?
I try and think they're bad, but when you look at it for one second you start to watch it and like it. It's the same with my Dad also!

How do you pronounce Famine anyway, in my head its Fah-minn.
Yeah, I want to know too. Is it Fah-my-n or Fah-min?

Gil
We got his back. 👍

can i be your friend to :)

Famine has my respect and i like to think of him as a good friend, but to join a fanclub, i dont know about that.

It would be good if famine could come and do a few OLR's, his rumored to be quite fast :scared: ;)

Don't worry about being asked. Jordan said to never let the bloody Pom's moderate anything!

Also, he lsupports Sheffield Wednesday.

Although they are better then 'Forest, but still. Its Sheffield Wednesday!

Mike Rotch
Also, he lsupports Sheffield Wednesday.

Although they are better then 'Forest, but still. Its Sheffield Wednesday!

Forest makes me sad like Paolo. :(

Famine? Who the **** is Famine?

Christ on a bike! - a 3 page thread on a Wednesday supporter!!!! - i come here (GTP) to escape bloody Wednesday supporters! ;)

TheCracker
Christ on a bike! - a 3 page thread on a Wednesday supporter!!!! - i come here (GTP) to escape bloody Wednesday supporters! ;)
Make that one page if you view 100 posts per page. :D

GT bible
The MOD saw the thread 'Religion is contrived' and was filled with loathing. He was provoked to anger by his own sons and daughters. He said, 'I will abandon them; I will see to their end! For they are a twisted generation, children without integrity! They have roused my jealousy by worshiping non-gods; they have provoked my fury with useless idols. Now I will rouse their jealousy by blessing other threads; I will provoke their fury and most likely be flamed. For my anger blazes forth like fire and burns to the depths of the grave. It devours the earth and all its crops and ignites the foundations of the mountains. I will heap disasters upon them and shoot them down with my logic and rational arguments. I will send against them Famine, burning fever, and deadly disease. They will be troubled by the fangs of wild beasts, by poisonous snakes that glide in the dust. Outside, the sword will bring death, and inside, terror will strike both young men and young women, both infants and the aged, guests, logged-in members, but not Premium members :D.

:nervous: keep up the Good work :sly: 👍

ZAGGIN
im am impressed by the depth and breadth of his knowledge - he knows everything!
He knows 85% of everything - he just lies convincingly about the other 15%.

Latest Posts

Back