Free “My First Gran Turismo” Demo Coming Later This Year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 670 comments
  • 165,062 views
You know what would have been dope? if they remaked the GT1 demo in GT7

yea i know its a long shot but i can dream :D

This is exactly what came to mind. Not the exact same demo redone, but similar, with current cars that aren't yet in GT7.
 
SSR10, SSR5? Copperhead, '94 Prelude? I'm hyped and ready to be disappointed :p I'm sure it'll be fun no matter what it is.


Jerome
 
Oh wow, compare that with GT4
Edit: Sources show different answers but some say around 600. I really do not remember that many though. But hey maybe I am just old now and 200 races is hard to complete lol.

Original message: GT4 had just over a 100. Perhaps in GT7, it's just not the type of races people want. It doesn't bother me but I know some people hate a lot of the races.
 
Last edited:
I don't care if it's paid DLC, I would love having the old UI's from the past games!
UIs don't really scale well in terms of nostalgic feel when going from old non-HD to HD. The font will be different, the feel will be different.
 
Dodge Copperheard Concept Car & SSR11 confirmed to GT7.

Jokes aside, this is going to be very, veeeery interesting.
 
If this "My first GT" is a demo like GTHD will feature some old 'new" tracks and some old 'new' cars to try...
Something like a new TT or an online (race?) or (championship?)
 
Last edited:
Oh My God Wow GIF
 
I am reminded of the 'Gran Turismo for Boys' concept that would later become GT PSP. It's essentially the classic era arcade mode. For the limited car list, I don't expect just cars that were seen in GT1, but the mainstays that everyone knows the game is famous for that car's inclusion. Track roster should be the same too. There's a lot to list!

For its demo size, I'd like it if was similar to the Prologue or Concept games. Having only arcade mode wouldn't be fair. It needs the national licenses, mission challenges, and sport mode available.
 
It'll most likely be a demo of GT7 limited to cars and tracks that were present in GT1. Deep Forest, Trial Mountain or High Speed Ring, e.g. in a Dodge Viper or Castrol Toyota Supra GT500.
 
Last edited:
I guess we can confirm the one car so far. :sly: Where's the thread for the demo car list*. :lol:
To Jordan, Famine and all gtplanet staff: Do not ban me if people start making prediction threads for the demo.




*YouallknowImlightheartedin99.9%ofmypostanddonotwishtobeblamedforanythreadscreatedandorreferencedfromtodaythroughttodemoreleaseinDecember. Thank you.
:gtpflag:
 
I'm not quite sure where people are getting the idea that it'll be a recreation of the PS1-era games. The fact the Countach, a car introduced in GTPSP, is being displayed in the promotion image already counters that notion, no?
 
Surely they will at least have a new car not in GT7 to pump up download numbers. If they're smart, a new track but, they aren't smart so there's that.
 
Being that the Ferrari 599 is buried within GT7's game files, and the recent return of the great Eiger Nordwand, would it be unreasonable to assume a combination of the two in this future Demo installment?


Gt_hd_german_ad.jpg
 
I've been playing since GT1 I had the special edition with 2 discs and one smelled like tyre rubber and still remember racing my brother on the track called route 11. ( Me Nissan skyline R33 and him Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo.) That was a great track, fast with some tricky corners.
 
Back