►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Friday Night FLEX Series l Anyone Is Welcome To Join Today!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 1,050 comments
  • 51,217 views
I love that HSV the sound is just pure awesome. And that's a great picture too Derp!
 
Thanks. Tbh, I kinda pity the people that use hood or exterior view. The exhaust note makes my ears bleed. :lol: I'm in love with the cockpit sound though.



What do you mean costly? I've bought every car and still have $2mil left. :lol:
Yes the bumper can and cockpit view have such a better sound then the hood. The problem with the cockpit though is the roll cage bars across the windshield
 
Wait until you drive the IS350 Base. You'll be saying crowded. :p
In GT5, I remember that I did a local split screen race with my brother with the IS350 and the Subaru, and it was a close race - until he cut the final chicane on the last lap :grumpy:
 
Can we use the base model HSV in our own colours or does it have to be the Keihin or Raybrig models?
 
Can we use the base model HSV in our own colours or does it have to be the Keihin or Raybrig models?
2nd option you said
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten around to posting the total laps for the races. I've just been super busy lately and haven't had time to test the cars to set the number of laps. I can, however, say that the 1st race in the GT300's at Motegi will be 15 laps. Going to do the other two sets tonight. Thanks for your patience. 👍
 
Anyone want to run some practice laps with me in 30minutes or so?
Actually going to put in some laps this week so I can be more competitive with all you fast guys
Tonight's lineup looks epic
 
Last edited:
That it does, and it'll probably be one of the only nights I'll come back after my inevitable dc. I'm getting really sick of it.
 
Quick question.. Can I use the Arta garaiya 08 instead of base model. It's identical besides paint and I already own it
 
I may come and race in the series. Depends on wether or not I get invited to participate in the Championship Series one of my friends are hosting. Also, if I do come to FLEX, it'll be just for one race. I only have the Lexus and I won't have time to get the other two cars needed for the other races.
 
My training got moved so I can't race anymore. Enjoy
 
I don't have the best connection (as I'm wireless), but I should be able to host.

I'll try to open the room up an hour before the races start. I may be away from the room for a while though. So if you come in early and try to ask questions and I'm not responding, that's why. I'll probably actually be there about 9:30-9:40.
 
Room is up. I'll check in around 9:35-9:40ish.

ID: 1472-6681-3243-9093-0643
 
Lol, I would race but I can't afford to buy all these cars haha.
 
@Ph1sher just put me in finally I guess, #72 black car red rims just like Enduro
 
My game keeps crashing. Do second race without me if you don't want to wait an extra 10-20 minutes. I'm sending it through the system check/restoration. Shouldn't take too long, but I don't want to stop you guys from racing if you mind it.
 
Okay. Hopefully you get it restored in time for race 3.
 
I hear ya, man. Hector got disconnected while he had a healthy lead a couple of laps after you in race 3. So only 3 of us actually finished the race. PD...:grumpy:
 
Crazy night, I'm trying to win at least 1 of the 3 races, and then, when I'm leading, "you are been disconnected from server" what? That's insane, but anyways, good races, congratulations to bionic and racing, I don't know who won the 3rd race, but congratulations too :banghead:
 
Crazy night, I'm trying to win at least 1 of the 3 races, and then, when I'm leading, "you are been disconnected from server" what? That's insane, but anyways, good races, congratulations to bionic and racing, I don't know who won the 3rd race, but congratulations too :banghead:
Dolph own race three by about a 20 second margin. Meanwhile I was in 3rd 2 minutes back :lol:
 
The disconnection issues are a pain but there was some good tight and enjoyable racing last night. At least in the first 2 races that is! I couldn't hang around for the 3rd race as it was 5am here in Ireland by the time race 2 was finished and I had a little LOL when I heard people on the other side of the water complaining about being tired! :lol:

I'm only asking and I know it's the end of a workday, but would it be possible to start the FLEX races an hour earlier?
 
Back