◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Mr @JLBowler , do we have any track limits to clarify for this track? Which line is the track limit? Also, look at the exit on the chicane into the pit straight and provide comments. At your leisure of course.

Last edited:
Mr @JLBowler , do we have any track limits to clarify for this track? Which line is the track limit? Also, look at the exit on the chicane into the pit straight and provide comments. At you leisure of course.

That is on my agenda for tonight depending upon what time I get home from work. Training is cutting into the rest of my job duties and the last two days have been 25 hours combined. Today is looking like it might only be 10 hours so I might be able to get some stuff done at home.

IMO, the critical points on the course save one have kerbing on the inside. Interpreting the existing boundary rules suggests that no particular exception should exist here. However, the kerbing is quite wide; enough to swallow the width(haha) of many cars not unlike other new fantasy courses. Obviously not my position to rule on this, but I suspect that if any exception is to be made for this course that would be the catalyst. Neither here nor there to me, but not much action at the office this afternoon so I figured I'd watch the video. :)

Mr @JLBowler , do we have any track limits to clarify for this track? Which line is the track limit? Also, look at the exit on the chicane into the pit straight and provide comments. At your leisure of course.

That is on my agenda for tonight depending upon what time I get home from work. Training is cutting into the rest of my job duties and the last two days have been 25 hours combined. Today is looking like it might only be 10 hours so I might be able to get some stuff done at home.

IMO, the critical points on the course save one have kerbing on the inside. Interpreting the existing boundary rules suggests that no particular exception should exist here. However, the kerbing is quite wide; enough to swallow the width(haha) of many cars not unlike other new fantasy courses. Obviously not my position to rule on this, but I suspect that if any exception is to be made for this course that would be the catalyst. Neither here nor there to me, but not much action at the office this afternoon so I figured I'd watch the video. :)

What is wrong with GTS shortcut penalty system? IMHO it's pretty nice/fair.

For tonight's practice we need two volunteers to host the rooms. I think we will have enough interest to open two rooms. @Wolfsatz @MSgtGunny or anyone else who are interested. We will need future hosts for Division rooms too, so don't be shy to volunteer or to be back-up.

I will be going out on Paint Night with the wife and I think @MajorBlixem is out of town till Sunday afternoon.

You can simulate a qually by doing an outlap to the last corner before the start/finish straight, wait there for everybody and then call the 5 min qually by typing "5 min Qually Starts Now!" Everyone can then space themselves out a bit and run for 5 minutes. Host starts the race when the 5 minutes are up.

With a 46-48 seconds lap times it is going to be crowded. If you made a screw-up let the guy behind you through and try again.

See how it works and let us know.

We may not have all the combo's identified, so go with the ones we know. Just add more races per combo.

PRIZE SELECTION...

Autodrome Lago Maggoire - GP

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16
RH tires

Lap times were in the 2:11 -2:12 range.
Tires should be SS as per Gr.4, so the lap time should be around 2:19. And 6 min qually

Last edited:
After much deliberation with me myself and I, I'm sticking to my originally planned circuit with a minor adjustment to car type. In the short time I've been in SNAIL, I've never seen the same track used on the same weekend, or even one forward and one reverse of the same course.

You will find this combo very different than the one my good friend @socalnatv picked out. What can i say other than great minds think alike !:cheers:

So without further ado:

Prize C Announcement

Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II @ 10:15
FERRARI 458 ITALIA GT3 2013
450,000 Cr
542 HP
2:05.xxx on RH Tires

New Combos:

October 29, 2017
1. TOYOTA S-FR RACING CONCEPT 2016 on SS tires @ Kyoto Driving Park – Miyabi - 05:00 Clear (15 Laps)
2. PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT 2016 on SS tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP - 18:00 Clear (5 Laps)
3. FERRARI 458 ITALIA GT3 2013 on RH tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II - 10:15 Clear? (5 Laps)

The PORSCHE will be 6 minute Qually

upload_2017-10-26_18-8-20.png

Last edited:
For tonight's practice we need two volunteers to host the rooms. I think we will have enough interest to open two rooms. @Wolfsatz @MSgtGunny or anyone else who are interested. We will need future hosts for Division rooms too, so don't be shy to volunteer or to be back-up.

I will be going out on Paint Night with the wife and I think @MajorBlixem is out of town till Sunday afternoon.

You can simulate a qually by doing an outlap to the last corner before the start/finish straight, wait there for everybody and then call the 5 min qually by typing "5 min Qually Starts Now!" Everyone can then space themselves out a bit and run for 5 minutes. Host starts the race when the 5 minutes are up.

With a 46-48 seconds lap times it is going to be crowded. If you made a screw-up let the guy behind you through and try again.

We may not have all the combo's identified, so go with the ones we know. Just add more races per combo.
Yeah just got back. I can host a room at 9:30. If you make a room friends only, can non friends still join via number?

Yeah just got back. I can host a room at 9:30. If you make a room friends only, can non friends still join via number?

Don't make a friends only room. Nobody will be able to find it. Still glitched as far as I know. 1.03 could have fixed it but I haven't seen anything yet.

I can host if needed...

Latest Posts

Back