◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
When are promotion and relegations?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it's the same timeframe that it always is. That would be around the Saturday before the first night of racing for the month. It been the same answer every month the question has been asked so why would it change now.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it's the same timeframe that it always is. That would be around the Saturday before the first night of racing for the month. It been the same answer every month the question has been asked so why would it change now.

Not to worry...you will be asked again :ill: and again :ill: and again :ouch: and again :crazy:

This sounds cool, got place for me? :P

Hi cheechoo777,
Yup, it's definitely :cool:. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Last edited:
As of right now guys, I dont know if im going to race Sunday night. Im on a trip with the family and wont be back until late Sunday. Hopefully there isnt any traffic and I can have an epic race night with the guys in D5 like I always do.

Trial run of the tracks at and cruise. Come join me

Thanks for coming out Wolfsatz, sandblaster, danger, bug. I think we need to work out a few bugs/ideas.

Last edited:
im interested in joining if you guys are still looking for clean racers same name on psn

Hi bug1623,
Thanks for your interest. We always have room for clean racers! Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
psn is mxpwr_-baja-_
laguna seca time trial result with arcade rx7
ss, real, no aids, abs 1 no practice 15 laps
1:43.409

where can i find the car line up for this sunday jan 06 2013 ?? thx

The second post of the thread has the lineup:) make sure to break in the RX7. The caterham and tvr only need an oil change if bought from the OCD.

The second post of the thread has the lineup:) make sure to break in the RX7. The caterham and tvr only need an oil change if bought from the OCD.

Ninja'd:(

Damn meant to hit edit not reply:(

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
psn is mxpwr_-baja-_
X:xx.xxx

Also please don't post time trial numbers here. Send them directly to zer05ive. If you could remove them it would be appreciated:)

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
psn is mxpwr_-baja-_
X:XX.XXX

Time trial results submitted! Hope to be able to join you guys this series.

Hi ferny & pyxen,

Thanks for your interest, zer05ive usually replies, but I was on and thought it best to keep the ball rolling :)

Here's what you need to know and do in order to join (I believe you've both submitted time trials already):

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

Hello all new and current S.N.A.I.L.s,

With the new season about to start it is a great time to display your colors. If you have not already claimed a color or you want to change your existing color take a look at the current chart here and then simply post your choices in this thread. We will then update the charts.

Anyone practicing tonight?

I was going to... Took my son to play Airsoft today (my first time, he has played many times).

At least blinking does not make me sore... And I made a point to take it easy! Back to pain relief and trying to follow the football game. I can say definitively, getting older makes things more painful and harder to recover from.

On the upside, I had fun, and I am (for now...), a "cool Dad." Worth It.

Hello all new and current S.N.A.I.L.s,

With the new season about to start it is a great time to display your colors. If you have not already claimed a color or you want to change your existing color take a look at the current chart here and then simply post your choices in this thread. We will then update the charts.

Speaking of this I would like to change my colors from McDonald's (red and yellow) to Nero (idk other part of name with yellow wheels if possible

Back