◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,555 comments
Hiya gents! I'll be in Montreal this weekend watching the best that the Americas can sum up for the GTWS. Soooo I won't be making it Sunday evening - enjoy your rounds!

PS: please vote out that god awful VGT upon my return, thanks!
Enjoy your trip and make good use of that trip to visit Circuit Gilles Villeneuve and to learn the layout. ;)

Hopefully it will be added with the next update that is scheduled during the GTWS that takes place in Montréal. If that's not a sign of things to come boy people will be disappointed.

And I'm on your side regarding the VGT. tracks I'm OK with fictional tracks but fictional cars nope.

Hiya gents! I'll be in Montreal this weekend watching the best that the Americas can sum up for the GTWS. Soooo I won't be making it Sunday evening - enjoy your rounds!

PS: please vote out that god awful VGT upon my return, thanks!
But the VW has a great VR view. 😁 And, how will we recognize you on the telecast when they pan the audience? Have fun.

My borrowed, and modified, liveries from the Showcase:
186c8d10be2f848c47c180dd896620f0_thumb_l.jpeg

Thanks! I'll have to look into whether or not you can access the circuit or at least get close enough to see some of it while there!
Outside of racing events, it's a public park and the track is being used as a cycling path. You should be able to visit it no problem.

More info in the link below if you are interested, and its free !

25 years ago we could just drive on the track and my father put me on his lap and I steered our Pontiac Trans Sport around for a whole lap. It's one of my great childhood memories.

Last edited:
I never really thought Eiger was great for racing. Time attack yes.
It needs small low powered cars to be fun to race. A Suzuki Cappucino or A Honda Beat would be nice.

I expected Circuit Gilles Villeneuve but I’m pleasantly surprised to see that PD went into their catalog. And the layout and scenery haven’t changed. Looking forward to that update.

Back