◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,453 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on August 4, 2024

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 92 (99.07 for Prize A)
  2. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3 - 78 (84.00 for Prize C)
  3. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. smoove_cuda ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Rasta_Senpai ------ did not submit a vote
  6. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. A_Mindful_Place --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. DUB-L-DEE --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. Kakalaylay -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. guitarmankhan ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  14. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 2
  1. Daggamasta -------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 87 (80.31 for Prize B)
  2. yuhboiari --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Cdn_Sweet_Tee ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. DRGNWGN ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. es_danny868 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. beck7_868 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Tex_Hill ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. cesarr64 ---------- did not submit a vote
  12. TokenTimmy -------- did not submit a vote
  13. Flyingdisc315 ----- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Mazda Roadster Touring Car (RH) at Daytona International Speedway - Road Course - S09 Night (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 (RM) at Sardegna - Road Track Layout B Reverse - S01 Late Morning (11 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @daggamasta gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Kgffy so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540
Race Date: 04 August 2024
Currently tracking 3 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.​

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

What are the responsibilities of the division manager other than the creation of the division thread?
Didn't see an official job description, but it would include opening the thread, recruiting volunteers to cover the required division duties, and keep it all organized in the thread. Then follow up every Sunday to ensure duties are covered and reorganize as required to ensure a successful Sunday night of racing.

Are you up for it?

Last edited:
So since yesterday was a holiday up here in the True North I had a chance to sit with the wife (@CdnSweetTee) and watch the replays from D1 and D2, and first off I just want to say that it was great to see the lobby sizes, very good turn out. And great to have @CANOWORMS1 @Xradkins @Worst_Driver back in the lineup.
More importantly I would like to mention that there were several drivers, old and new, that were very much going out of bounds/cutting chicanes on both Monza and Daytona!!! With that I just want to say how proud I am of my @CdnSweetTee, she had a really good night of racing while staying within track limits and some of you should watch the replays back and make sure you’re not cutting chicanes/cheating this coming Sunday, or better yet, watch @CdnSweetTee on the replays and learn how to maneuver the chicanes properly.
Something tells me there will be eyes on this for this upcoming Sunday.

Sure no prob just let me kno what I need to do and how to up load it and as long as I'm in D2 I'll handle that

1) save replay after each race
2) post in game chat that replay has been saved
3) got to Showcase and share the replay as described below. Replays must be tagged correctly and shared in game no later than 8PM ET on the Monday following our Sunday night races.

"All replays must be shared in game and be "tagged" under search tag #1 using the following naming convention: YYYYMMDDdxrxrx To break that down YYYY = year of race, MM = month of race, DD = date of race, dx = division#, rx = round#, rx = race#. An example of this would be 20171203d1r3r2 = 2017 Dec. 3 Division 1, Round 3, Race 2."

Last edited:
3) got to Showcase and share the replay as described below. Replays must be tagged correctly and shared in game no later than 8PM ET on the Monday following our Sunday night races.

"All replays must be shared in game and be "tagged" under search tag #1 using the following naming convention: YYYYMMDDdxrxrx To break that down YYYY = year of race, MM = month of race, DD = date of race, dx = division#, rx = round#, rx = race#. An example of this would be 20171203d1r3r2 = 2017 Dec. 3 Division 1, Round 3, Race 2."
Gotcha!!! Then I'll be the D2 replay uploaded person

@Oshawa-Joe
Please give me your wheel settings. I have not updated the wheel with the latest G Pro settings.
Thank you.

Last edited:

I believe you can also do step #3 when saving the replay on race night by also clicking on "Share" in step #1. But that may take time initially, or without a keyboard.

My view through the view-finder:

6cb250767f6a03a7c99c36791918b3aa_thumb_l.jpeg
09b839187e15f1e3a56a8c1a5e5a46df_thumb_l.jpeg

@daggamasta sees a short cut to the beer garden.
0b7791c48c5d0de0051988138fea6f20_thumb_l.jpeg

My high point for the night (the less said about the rest the better). After a shaky start I was able to come back from 12th to chase @TokenTimmy for 2nd at the end.
33fb1fcf435b63dc34be6b9f333b116e_thumb_l.jpeg

Before:
61956eaa5cc7a94a2d5e4d360c694dc9_thumb_l.jpeg

After:
757078d78e1ec7b2f64a7975907b31e7_thumb_l.jpeg
a20bde9392be3785e57b558a7f0b7cc7_thumb_l.jpeg
0f24651348e512135330f4539f4dd4e9_thumb_l.jpeg
75da69bfde1fff130cbdaf4094fd87ad_thumb_l.jpeg

Looking clean.
22c5250a5ff70ba64366187faee851d0_thumb_l.jpeg
bffb2944bf7babc6753eebfe65e31fb1_thumb_l.jpeg

@racingchamp30 paint lends itself to reflection shots. An obvious favourite of mine.
2325d156d6cb0999e6e78cc64f7be7ed_thumb_l.jpeg
384f2ecd43a04a43cb2eeb24a04f48d7_thumb_l.jpeg

View media item 2540
The stewards have completed the necessary reviews and this week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

Prize winners are as follows:

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Mazda Roadster Touring Car (RH) at Daytona International Speedway - Road Course - S09 Night (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 (RM) at Sardegna - Road Track Layout B Reverse - S01 Late Morning (11 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @daggamasta gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Kgffy so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

The full Steward Summary and Probation Update will be posted later this week.

I don't mind hosting but I don't want to take the chance with my internet even tho I'm wired and get around 300mbps still don't wanna take the chance
That is the same speed I have with spectrum and hard wired as well. At times my internet speed can read at 345mbps on PS5.

Last edited:
Back