◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,462 comments
Prize A: Nissan R33 GT-R V Spec '97 (SM Tires) @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout.

Mid div lap time: 1:24.

Back up car: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 (SM Tires)
Mid div lap time: Pretty much the same.

@A_Higher_Place I took some creative liberties regarding the back up car because we raced the S15 last week and it got frozen but I'm sure you won't mind. Both cars drive great and it will be a good combo. Shame I won't have the chance to race this sunday. You guys enjoy and don't you dare kill that combo while I'm gone. ;)

The 350Z will be a hoot. I really like the new physics, even on SM tires, the cars slide around a little bit more which is a good thing of course.

Hi, how can I join the league?

Quick shot at combos:

1. Nissan SILVIA spec-R Aero (S15) '02 Max PP 499 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Twilight - ( Laps)
2. Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 Max PP 511 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout - S02 Evening - (11 Laps)
3. RUF RGT 4.2 '16 Max PP 647 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - S02 Afternoon - (8 Laps)

Need a lap time for the Silvia at Tokyo

Quick shot at combos:

1. Nissan SILVIA spec-R Aero (S15) '02 Max PP 499 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Twilight - ( Laps)
2. Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 Max PP 511 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout - S02 Evening - (11 Laps)
3. RUF RGT 4.2 '16 Max PP 647 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - S02 Afternoon - (8 Laps)

Need a lap time for the Silvia at Tokyo
Just to confirm the pp on the r33 is 511? Because mine bone stick is 516 and putting g it on SM raises it
1723739627996.png
1723739686082.png

There's issues with the r33 at 511pp BoP isn't compensation for the additional pp from adding the SM tyres...with SM the pp raises to 536.73pp and again the BoP isn't lowing it to the 511 and stock the car is reading 516pp

Unless I'm losing my mind, there's some glitch with this car.

I have a R33 in my garage with 0 km. Not sure when I got it but it's base PP with SH tires is 516.91. When I throw SM tires on it, the PP is 539.69.
The R33 currently available in the UCD has a base PP of 516.65, which is updated to 536.73 when equipped with SM tires.
There are no other adjustments or parts that are different between the two.

Either way, I bought a used one and it won't cause me issues to race Sunday night if I get home in time.

Wonder if anybody else has a R33 with 0 km in their garage that if seeing the same thing as I am.

Alright, I've got a little time between workin' on my PC rebuild and heading to bed and after seeing some of these posts about PD's weird PP adjustments I'm gonna get on that dead horse and beat the "living" 🤬 out of it for another inch.

Every 🤬 update PD changes the PP of some, many or all the damn cars. Does anyone know how often they change the rated horsepower of any cars? I've not noticed any changes to that specification and is why I think we should consider changing the tire regulations to use HP instead of PP.

This, or something like it.

1723777353890.png

At least for the cars without a group designation. Which is what that table currently reflects.

I would propose we throw out the group designations as well and use that table for every car.

Alright, that horse has been beat now to 12'4" dead. It got beat to within an inch of it's life 12 or so years ago and it's been pummeled several times since.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

I have a R33 in my garage with 0 km. Not sure when I got it but it's base PP with SH tires is 516.91. When I throw SM tires on it, the PP is 539.69.
The R33 currently available in the UCD has a base PP of 516.65, which is updated to 536.73 when equipped with SM tires.

Either way, I bought a used one and it won't cause me issues to race Sunday night if I get home in time.

Wonder if anybody else has a R33 with 0 km in their garage that if seeing the same thing as I am.
I didn't even check brand central.... but for the used ones u have to put the lobby ppl at 337 to get the car in and have to keep it on stock rim width...the offset doesn't make a noticeable change but the width does I'll test a new one from brand central and see

That’s odd, mine was in my garage for quite a while as well, but it’s at 536.73 on SM

Lineup:

1. Nissan SILVIA spec-R Aero (S15) '02 Max PP 522 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Twilight - ( Laps)
2. Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 Max PP 537 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout - S02 Evening - (11 Laps)
3. RUF RGT 4.2 '16 Max PP 669 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - S02 Afternoon - (8 Laps)

Still no time for combo 1

Midnight, I'm going to bed

20240815_234627.jpg

Purchased today, 536.73 with SM.
20240815_234111.jpg

Pre update 516.58 pp

20240815_234425.jpg
Pre update with SM 536.73 pp

Last edited:
Lineup:

1. Nissan SILVIA spec-R Aero (S15) '02 Max PP 522 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Twilight - ( Laps)
2. Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 Max PP 537 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout - S02 Evening - (11 Laps)
3. RUF RGT 4.2 '16 Max PP 669 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - S02 Afternoon - (8 Laps)

Lineup:

We in D2 making 1:55s

Alright, I've got a little time between workin' on my PC rebuild and heading to bed and after seeing some of these posts about PD's weird PP adjustments I'm gonna get on that dead horse and beat the "living" 🤬 out of it for another inch.

Every 🤬 update PD changes the PP of some, many or all the damn cars. Does anyone know how often they change the rated horsepower of any cars? I've not noticed any changes to that specification and is why I think we should consider changing the tire regulations to use HP instead of PP.

This, or something like it.

View attachment 1381363

At least for the cars without a group designation. Which is what that table currently reflects.

I would propose we throw out the group designations as well and use that table for every car.

Alright, that horse has been beat now to 12'4" dead. It got beat to within an inch of it's life 12 or so years ago and it's been pummeled several times since.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

HP is pretty stable versus PP that varies a lot from update to update. This seems like something worth considering at least for road cars. At that point its worth looking at just deleting the PP column…

But anyway, if you’re looking for help for another PP update in the main file I can help.

Last edited:
Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, August 18th, 2024 Lineup
August 2024 Season League Night #3

1. Nissan SILVIA spec-R Aero (S15) '02 Max PP 522 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Twilight - (8 Laps)
2. Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 Max PP 537 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout - S02 Evening - (11 Laps)​
3. RUF RGT 4.2 '16 Max PP 669 on SS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza - S02 Afternoon - (8 Laps)​

August 18th Combos.png

A reminder for anyone in the New England area today or tomorrow, stop by Gridlife Circuit Legends at Lime Rock. Racing today and tomorrow, Gridlife/FCP Euro car show Sunday. Gridlife concours tomorrow into Sunday.

In Gridlife trim, paddocked next to friend and Trans Am TA2 driver Evan Slater.
View attachment 1381510View attachment 1381511
Dude, you need to spend more time in the livery editor. :D

Back